Official Shaolin Monks Game Over Guide

I think that you're thinking of Scorpion's animality from UMK3 where he turned into a penguin, laid an egg at his opponents feet, and waddled off.

About the Game over bit, I'm clueless though :(

Yeah the was for sure Scorp aniamality in UMK3. All the ninjas in MK2 had the same friendship where they advertised "buy a Subzero doll" That combonation mentioned black, L button, R button, white is interesting. You know you can use the buttons on the demo for a far, just not sure what though. I will try it.

"Did you break Goro's Chandelier?" *confirmed*

-Notes: Perhaps a breakable object in the arena where you fight Goro? Unknown
exactly.

in the goro's lair of single or co op play you can hit someone into the chandelier and it will fall and then there will be a ying yang above it.
I dont know why it shows the middle though, and then goes up to the top left corner...i think it is something special...

"Did you feed ALL the trees in the forest?" *confirmed*

-Notes: In regards to the ability to pop your enemies into the various hungry
trees strewn about the Living Forest, as remembered from a rumor from MKII
Arcade. Whether this has a deeper secret or meaning is unknown.

ummm..you need to feed all the trees to get into reptiles lair.

"Where is Kano?"

-Notes: Maybe it's talkng about Kano's absence through the majority of the game
(until the end, that is).

i think this is just telling us that kano is in the game...but is somewhat of a secret....i didnt know he was around till i read how to get to him. and that was after i beat the game.

"Have you fed ALL the trees in the forest?"

I think thier giving you a clue on how to unlock something by feeding all the trees in the forest.

I was thinking on the

"Tell your friends" and "Tell your friends again" game over messages......

the last line of the closing credits says "Tell your friends".........perhaps these messages are simply telling you to play through and beat the game with both characters......................

Yeah so what I did was I beat it with all four characters and when I told my friends about it (1 friend for 1 fighter beat MKSM with), it unlocked for more FIGHTERS Shang Tsung, Smoke, Sonya, and Jade........*sssiiiiggghhhhh*

Hydro said:
Yeah so what I did was I beat it with all four characters and when I told my friends about it (1 friend for 1 fighter beat MKSM with), it unlocked for more FIGHTERS Shang Tsung, Smoke, Sonya, and Jade........*sssiiiiggghhhhh*

Are you drunk or something? :lol:

anybody notice that the stats are saved for characters........not individual games? Liu Kang's stats are combined with Scorpions when playing through with Scorpion.......so I assume it's the same with Sub Zero/Kung Lao.

Perhaps by reaching a certain set of stats it does something?

Evil Dead said:
I was thinking on the

"Tell your friends" and "Tell your friends again" game over messages......

the last line of the closing credits says "Tell your friends".........perhaps these messages are simply telling you to play through and beat the game with both characters......................

I was just thinking that the "tell your friends again" thing meant to play through the game in ko-op twice, which would somehow result in a secret. No doubt numerous people would've done that by now, though.

I think I understand the message ''Did you feed ALL the Tree's?''

There is also a tree left by Smoke,
it stands next to the portal to the Pit II.

But the problem is, I dont know how to feed him. . .