Post YOUR Game Over messages!

'Kabal thanks you', i forget the exact words it was around 1am. I know this one, you free him and he is grateful.

"Find/Free Mustapha"

I'm sorry, I cannot remember if it was find or free...it took me by surprise, and it was at some obscene time of night.

Who the hell is Mustapha???

" Toasty is the way."
I didnt know what that meant. But once I heard that the first time I was happy since I love the toasty sound.

"Find Smoke for help"
Or something like that.

I think Mustapha is some turban-wearing dude or a genie or somethin like that.........suddenly Paper Mario came to mind, but im thinking of Mr. E.....oh now i remember Mustapha was the name of Will Farrel's character in Austin Powers(guy with a fez that gets burnt and shot and screams stuff)

Where Is Kenshi? Why is he blind?

Sheeva. Sheeva! SHEEVA!!

These two confuse the hell out of me, because as far as I can tell neither of these characters are in this game....

kold_as_ice92 said:
I think Mustapha is some turban-wearing dude or a genie or somethin like that.........suddenly Paper Mario came to mind, but im thinking of Mr. E.....oh now i remember Mustapha was the name of Will Farrel's character in Austin Powers(guy with a fez that gets burnt and shot and screams stuff)

I was thinking about that too! Mustapha is really funny. But I don't know why he's always still alive even taking the most painful things and supposedly to be dead like on part 2 when Mini-Me threw the knive at him and he fell 100 feet of a cliff, you hear his voice when he says "Uh, I'm in real pain. Can someone give me first aid kit or call the ambulance for me? I am really hurt right now!" :lol: Don't know what he exactly says after that nasty fall, but it was funny as hell! :lol: :lol:

As for the topic:

Kabal says "Thank you"
Kung Lao: Left, Right, ?, Down, Quick Button (Square for PS2/X for X-Box)
Have you seen the bunny?