Official Shaolin Monks Smoke Missions Guide (w/Screens)

I had a bit of look but didnt notice anything.
Perhaps I have to finish the game first?
Thanks for answering. If I still can't find it i'll catch up with ya'll a little later.

I've beaten the game, done all Smoke missions and am at 68/68 secrets with all 4 fighters and Ko-op.

My question is......why the hell are all my % different?

Liu Kang 112%
Kung Lao 111%
Ko-op 106%
Scorpion 113%
Sub Zero 114%

okay.....here's the reason I posted in this message:

Anybody ever notice that Smoke says "blah blah blah..only through completing these missions will the true secretS be revealed" ? Okay.......MKII is unlocked....why does he say secrets, as in plural form of secret?

load them and save them again without doing nothing. if you did stuff and havent played a past one before and you go back and load and save it the % will go up.

yeah.......did all that......that's how they all got up so high. When I beat it with Subzero the rest were hovering around 102-106%. I went back.....loaded, saved, quit them all..................all the percentages went up but they're all different.

I just don't understand.......I've gotten all health upgrades and such on all games too. wierd........

Will do that. Started one with Scorpion/SubZero this morning.........only at WuShi though...........I have to play with my wife and boy does she suck.

She sucks so bad that with our Liu/Kung game..........at the bosses.....after being beaten by Kahn 4 times in a row I made her just run from Kintaro and Shao Kahn. I forbid her to do an offensive move......she could only run in a circle on the outside to stay away from them. Every time she went to throw her hat she would run or jump right up into Kintaro or Kahn's face and get her ass handed to her.

I dread playing through with Sub/Scorpion......that means I'm going to have to do alot more work at the end w/o the good ol projectile attacks....

i tired to beat it with scorp and sub with my sister, and she is a decent gamer, and we couldnt beat the last fight for anything! Scorpion and Subzero's moves just suck. They arent as powerful as Kungs hat or Lius fireballs.

I had a rather easy time with Scorpion........... Just do the teleport punch...then his 4 hit combo....then teleport away again.....repeat to beat Kintaro. With Kahn, same thing........until he starts swinging his hammer. Just dodge it until he's done......walk BEHIND him and do your little spear dance. Takes away so much of his health it's not even funny. If you do it in front of him he blocks most of the hits.....but behind him, every hit connects.

I'm thinking about making my wife trade controllers with me for the last fight.......letting me be Scorpion so we can do it just as before. She runs around the outside, doing no offense.....just avoiding getting hit while I mess them up as Scorpion.

Sub-Zero isn't good for those last bosses at all...no good offensive special moves. At least with Scorpion I could use my spear dance to totally own them...

^ word

I had a hell of a time with SubZero.....took me 6 times to beat Shao Kahn.

I basically did the slide/quick uppercut....duck behind them...then did the Square, square, circle, triangle combo........until dead.

?????

hello! i'm italian and i need a help!!!
i've resolved all five mission of smoke.
he say me that mortal kombat 2 is unlock.
but when i go to the main meneu, mk 2 there isn't.
i look everywhere but nothing.
what can i do???
i've got a ps2 console.
i've also finished the game but mk2 there isn't.
what can i do???
i must finish the game with all character???
i must found all koins???

sorry for my english!!!

please help me!!!

i tried that i dun it and i look at the kontent menu and theres nuthin there except the normal stuff some1 help me i no i shouldnt really be playin this game but ive played all of em and had to play this 1 and i wanna play the classic again

Erm... the Pit II has the same "fatality" when you throw someone off the bridge.
It's still practically the same angle of the guy falling down and hitting the concrete.

hi im new. i was wondering what should i do ive read the guide that has been posted done all the smoke missions and i only got 50000 experience points. i talked to him again but it said all the missons are complete PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

kung laos hat said:
THATS UNFAIR. it even says in english game magazines you can unlock mortal kombat 2. plus smoke says it.
They took it out for some odd reason. It WAS slated to be in the PAL version.