Official Shaolin Monks Secret Item Location List

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Here is our list of known Secret Item locations throughout the game, and how you get to them. So please contribute with your discoveries, and how you got to them. That way we can add to this list.

Types:
Red Ying Yang
Golden Dragon

(list to be added soon)

Goro's Lair
Wu Shi Academy
Evil Monestary
Living Forest
Soul Tomb
Wasteland
Foundry
Netherrealm

Re: Official Secret Item Location List

Patrick McCarron said:
Here is our list of known Secret Item locations throughout the game, and how you get to them. So please contribute with your discoveries, and how you got to them. That way we can add to this list.

Types:
Red Ying Yang
Golden Dragon

(list to be added soon)

Goro's Lair
Wu Shi Temple
Evil Monestary
Living Forest
Soul Tomb

has anybody managed to get more then 39 secrets or more then 79% complete game? cause im stuck there......

devildr1ver said:
has anybody managed to get more then 39 secrets or more then 79% complete game? cause im stuck there......

Have you done the game in Ko-Op yet?

Patrick McCarron said:
devildr1ver said:

Have you done the game in Ko-Op yet?

i tried playing it by myself ......and lets just say its not possible to even get through goro' lair.........

84% so far. I beat it with Kung Lao, I will beat it with Liu Kang tonight, then I will beat it with SubZero, then with scorpion tomorrow. My consin and I have 65% ko-op for L.K.-K.L and we will start a Sub-Scorp game after that.

I have only 50 some complete cause i didnt get a jump on the game, tonight prolly another all nighter. I can't wait to unlock scorpion. Im in the netherrealm right now.

Yeah Beat it with KL and got Sub. My Subzero save is out 40%. I am going through with LK and I, am too, at the Netherrealm so I should unlock it Scorpion tonight. This game does rock

There are a total of 12 combonations of character selects for Ko-Op and you can't even have that many files. I can't wait to try out as many as i can tonight with my brothers (yeah, they suck) I hope to unlock scorpion tonight when i play as well. Combos listed below, plz tell me if there are errors.

First Player | Second Player

LK | KL

LK | SZ

LK | SC

KL | LK

KL | SZ

KL | SC

SZ | LK

SZ | KL

SZ | SC

SC | LK

SC | KL

SC | SZ

Hydro said:
Yeah Beat it with KL and got Sub. My Subzero save is out 40%. I am going through with LK and I, am too, at the Netherrealm so I should unlock it Scorpion tonight. This game does rock

Likewise but vice versa lol

The scorpion boss fight was amazing, best fight i have ever done. Inferno scorpion was a nice little twist too. Too bad i didnt beat the game, kintaro kinda killed me.

Kintaro is a pushover...I flawlessed him with Liu a few times. What you do is a running attack (ps2 - triangle; xbox - Y) You will roll right through him hitting 3-5 times...rinse, repeat. I haven't tried with Kung Lao yet, but he has a similar move with (ps2 - square; xbox - X).

I just kept using fire balls on him staying far away. Kung Lao is even easy. Just do his dive kick about 5 times, jump away, and repeat

Hydro said:
I just kept using fire balls on him staying far away. Kung Lao is even easy. Just do his dive kick about 5 times, jump away, and repeat

All I did was use fireballs and the hat, everytime the hat went through him it would give 2 or 3 hits. Did the same thing with Shao Kahn.

Thanx, i'll try that later. Right now im trying to unlock everything in single player, im 80 or 81% done. At the moment i have just been doing ko-op mode to get the rest of the % and get all vs. mode arenas. I only need 4 more and i already have all characters.

undertaker3x7 said:
Hydro said:

All I did was use fireballs and the hat, everytime the hat went through him it would give 2 or 3 hits. Did the same thing with Shao Kahn.
I Don't Even Have The Game :( :cry: :x I Must Have It!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I have beat it single player with everyone but Scorp and beat it with LK and LK in ko-op. Working on ko-op with Sub and Scorp. Have a 106% on my Kung Lao single player game and all others are at 100%. The guide doesn't tell you all the yin yang listings. Like in the foundry, the room next to the door to go into the soul tomb where Shang Tsung was, there are some chains and one of them has a spike on it. Well, you throw a guy at the spike and a symbol appears. The game wasn't bad, just too short. 4hours is my best time on it. 6hours for the first ko-op game. I am on aim if anyone has anything to ask about it.

There is a Golden Dragon coin in the room before Goro (after subzero freezes the wall and you wall walk across it). All the way to the right, as close as you can get to the camera. Move the camera to the right and you will see it in the right corner.. Just fireball/hat/spear/ice it. :)

I've also found that once you clear a room and then return to it, there is usually additional content in it.

I found that true for the following:

Goro - go bakc to where you fight him

Soul Tombs - after you destory the thing come back and there will be a unlockable in the center (koncept art i think)

yeah I got those. Just finished it with Scorpion single player at 103%. So i beat it single player with all 4 and ko-op with LK and KL. Working on KO-OP with Sub and Scorp. Didn't get any new mode or anything for beating it with all 4 sad to say.

found one on the pit.......on the main bridge........I was jerking around, jumping/shooting fireballs at the shadows passing in front of the moon.......I don't know if I hit one of them or just shooting the moon in general did it but a red koin appeared dead center of the bridge.........concept art I believe.