Official Special Moves, Finishing Moves, & Unlock Guide

Jeff Greeson

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE! Everything on this list is now updated and more current in the TRMK's Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Kombatants Moves Guide. Please go there for any future updates. Continue to post new discoveries in this thread.

Here's a few more Lui Kang Fatalities

Flippin Uppercut
U,F,D,B 1

Fire Trials (Multality)
U,D,U,D 2

Rage Mode (Brutality)
F,U,D,D 3

Enjoy,
Izzy

Hydro said:
um the flipping uppercut for Liu Kang is not working for me. Any other suggestions?

I think I know why it isn't working for you.

If you are on the right side and not on the left side of an opponent, you do the fatality on that side, thinking its right. If you are confused about what I said, this is what I mean...

It said U,F,B,D

But if you were on the right side of the opponent, you'd press U, B (thinking that it was forward on that side, then forward, then D. But it doesn't work that way.

Don't know if that will help!

Yeah the F, B notes are kind of confusing. I'm going to convert them to L, or R instead because it'd be more accurate.

Thanks for the help but, that isn't it. The fats are always done assuming you are on the left handside. Like Kung Laos hat slice is F,F,F,F 1 If I was facing him the other way, doing B,B,B,B, 1 doesn't work. They kepy it that way to make it easier to pull them off.

Oh also, anyone have anymore fats? I have been trying different ways to do them but I am getting nothing.

That's what I said, we changed to the L and R notation and now they make sense no matter what because you just use U, D, L, R no matter where you stand.

Yeah I got ya and I found out some more fats -

Kung Lao -

Head Toss - L,R,L,L, 1
Headache - U,D,U,R,1
Hat Control - L,R,R,L,2

Liu Kang -

Dragon Morph - D,R,L,L,1
Giant Stomp - L,L,L,U,1
Dragons Fury - L,R,U,U,2

A guy named Cyrax posted these on the forums in MKonline and I tried them all out a few minutes ago. They work and are awesome. He said he did Liu Kangs Arm Rip Fat but, the game locked up on him (ha figures) and wasn't able to save it. Still need 2 more Kung Lao fats and then we can get all of Sub and Scorps fats. Enjoy

I got Liu Kang's arm pull, but it wont show in the list. D, L, R, U, 1.

Strange, maybe there are more than in the box has room for.

Here are some more fatalites I have came across, Unfortunatly I have yet to only unlock two of the extra vs charecters to use these with but here they are anyway:

Reptile
Hidden Chomp
L,L,L,D 1

Johnny Cage
Torso Rip
D,D,R,R 1

Scorpion
Raise Hell
D,D,D,U 1

Please update the list.

Izzy

Oh SubZero fats are this -

Head Spine rip - R,D,R,R,1
Ice Gernade - L,L,D,R,1

He only shows 3 possible slots for fats on the list but, he might a secret fat since Kung Lao and Liu Kang have one.

Yeah SubZero's Ice Uppercut is R,R,D,R,1

Almost about to beat it with Liu Kang to get Scorpion and then I can have fun with him as well!

Why are there 2 different kinds of notations in the first list ?

i.e. Shaolin soccer - D,L,U,R, 1

and Kung Lao's Very Unfriendly Rabbit - B,U,F,F, 1

Is there a difference ??

Cause the first one you could interprete as being D,L,U,R all the time, even if you're facing the other way... (as in every MK game you have to reverse the direction when playing as player 2... ;))

thanks for clearing this up...

MajorWeirdo said:
Why are there 2 different kinds of notations in the first list ?

i.e. Shaolin soccer - D,L,U,R, 1

and Kung Lao's Very Unfriendly Rabbit - B,U,F,F, 1

Is there a difference ??

Cause the first one you could interprete as being D,L,U,R all the time, even if you're facing the other way... (as in every MK game you have to reverse the direction when playing as player 2... ;))

thanks for clearing this up...

No, it's just a really bad habit that has developed ever since we were writing MK strategy guides. I fixed them. Thx for the heads up.

No problem !!

Always glad to be of some help... LOL... as I can't contribute to the fatality moves (as the game hasn't been released over here yet...)

:roll: