Official Special Moves, Finishing Moves, & Unlock Guide

Oh ok . Well I wonder what his third is and if both Sub and Scorp have a secret fat. They should of gotten more since LK and KL have so many.

While I don't know the name of the fatality, Johnny Cage's Uppercut fatality from the original MK can be done via R, R, R, R, 1.

I just beat Kintaro, and of course the game froze on me, but at least I uncovered a couple of new fats for kitana and scorpion so here they are:

Scorpion
Searing Blade
RLRR 3

Kitana
Kiss of Death
RRRR 1

I am going back to kick some kintaro ass (again) then I will whup Shao Khans ass then I can check out these Scorpion fats woo hoo!

enjoy,

Izzy

I unlocked a new Fatality input image for Sub-Zero:

Frosbite Rage: U, D, L, U, 3

I'm guessing that's his Brutality.

I have made the first version of the Shaolin Monks Strategy Guide live tonight. For now it only includes the guide for the Moves and Finishing Moves, it also tells you how to unlock characters. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. Any future new items for the Guide should still be posted here, so people can still get them before we can make a guide update.

The 7th Number said:
Kitana - Kiss of death - R, R, R, R, 1

We have it already, too bad someone changed my links I posted and the link he changed my links to was missing the right URL.... so you couldn't see the guide. Sigh.

Patrick McCarron said:
The 7th Number said:
Kitana - Kiss of death - R, R, R, R, 1

We have it already, too bad someone changed my links I posted and the link he changed my links to was missing the right URL.... so you couldn't see the guide. Sigh.

i was going by what was in the first post...didnt go to the link... :oops:

The 7th Number said:
Sub Zero - Snowball L, L, D, R, 1 (PS2)

Hang on, why'd he get karma for that? You guys already had that one, just under a different name. As far as I know you guys didn't have Sub-Zero's Frosbite Rage but I got no karma for posting that. Not to bitch, but what gives?

DeathcoreRyknow said:
The 7th Number said:
Sub Zero - Snowball L, L, D, R, 1 (PS2)

Hang on, why'd he get karma for that? You guys already had that one, just under a different name. As far as I know you guys didn't have Sub-Zero's Frosbite Rage but I got no karma for posting that. Not to bitch, but what gives?

Sorry I was doing 20 things at once and awarded the point to the wrong post. My bad.

hey, these arent fatalities but I figured you could put them into the guide under moves...these are combos for the characters only available in vs. mode. They arent just combos I think are effective but programmed combos that have unique animations(like Johnny Cage's Nut Punch or any of the named combos you can buy for the story characters)

Reptile: 1, 2, 3
1, 1, 1, 3

Kitana: 2, 2, 3
1, 1, 1, 3

Johnny Cage: 1, 1, 3, 3
1, 1, 1, 3, 3
2, 2, 3

Baraka: 1, 2, 3
1, 1, 3, 3
1, 1, 1, throw

you should make sure that each attack animation is finished before hitting the next button to make sure that the combo activates correctly...i dont know the anmes for them, but i know Johnny Cage's first combo is the nut punch, and Baraka's second is his sword dive, and his last is the impaling move he does to you in the boss battle....hope iv been of help

New Reptile Fatality!

U, U, R, L, 1

Guess that means there's more V.S. character finishers than those revealed in the game's input images. The plot thickens...