Shaolin Monks on E-bay ??

MajorWeirdo

What ?

yep, you read correct! someone's already selling MKSM on ebay...

weird, i thought the game was going to be released in the US on 9/19 or 9/20...

illegal copy??

check it out

Either that or a worker at the factory has pinched a copy, which is again illegal and he could loose his job if it was the case. Or it could be an employee at a shop.

Anything really.

My advice is to not try for it. Its better the wait the reminder days anyway for a copy you know will be legal.

mmm yeah, those were my thoughts too...

i wouldn't buy it anyway, as it's the ntsc version, and as i live in europe, i'll need the pal version so...

it just caught my attention while scoping e-bay...

Actually a lot of people will put games that havn't been released yet on ebay. They send it after they get it and hope to sell it for more money. Also as you can see the picture of the box isnt a scan its from a website or google. I'm pretty sure that's the case, but if it were a worker...he in trouble.

Yeah there is normally the fine print of "this is a pre-release or pre-order". It's an easy way to get more positive feedback cause you pretty much break even money wise. Anyway, they have been on there for awhile now. 5 more Days to go !

Kona said:
Actually a lot of people will put games that havn't been released yet on ebay. They send it after they get it and hope to sell it for more money. Also as you can see the picture of the box isnt a scan its from a website or google. I'm pretty sure that's the case, but if it were a worker...he in trouble.

In some companies you can get the sack for even telling people about whats in the contents.

I know its not a video game, but Wizards of the Coast got fed up with their staff revealing Magic the gathering cards info before the release date. So they have a rule now that you get the sack if you do.

Either way I still wouldn't trust it.

Lets just say, I've seen a fake pre-release game on there or two in the past. As I've said before a long while ago, the guys who did Tomb Raider said even before no.2 was released they knew there was thousands of illegal copies for sale.