What if...

TeddyBluegrass said:
Ummmmmm, this may be the worst topic ever, no offense imp.

If Mk1 had reptile playable and subby not playable then it would be normal to us. If this was the case, you would be asking the same exact question now but with the way it really is. 8)

None taken. I get that alot. :lol:

Look, Reptile was technically playable in mk1, but it was not the reptile you fought in the pit. What you had to was get to reptile in the pit, but instead of killing him, have player two press start. When you got to the character select screen, scorpion and sub-zero will ber green. If you select one of them, they will be green for the fight and their attacks(spear or freeze) would be green like reptile's, but their names would still be the same.

Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the 2 greatest things that ever happened to Mortal Kombat. Without Subz, I would be a pyromaniac of some sort. My life wouldn't be the same. Neither would MK. Some don't realize this, but Tobias is the reason Sub-Zero exists, same with the rest of MK. My question is, what would the other ninjas be like? Would we not have Lin Kuei or cyber Smoke? Who would Liu Kang fight in the MK movie? How many sequels would MK have? Would Scorpion have the spine-rip? Would Frost even exist? Would there be MK Mythologies: Scorpion? Who would teach Liu and Kung the wall run or fight them in Wasteland in MKSM? Would the "Noob Saibot is SubZero's brother" thing even exist? Would he be replaced by Rain or another monk? What would Scorpion's bios be like without the Scorp/Subz rivalry? Would Scorpion even be in MK3? Why do dishwater-bubbles turn orange when mixed with bacon grease?

kold_as_ice92 said:
Would he be replaced by Rain

Bumping an old topic with my fake secret in it, not saying anything about it, and making this Rain comment? You're baiting me aren't you....

Love Cowboy said:
Ok here goes...

First, you must beat the game on max difficulty with all flawless victories, and using only the "special move" button. Then, while the credits are rolling, place one plain white sock over each of your TV's antennae in order to alter the electromagnetic continuum in your room. You will know you have done this properly when the dancing Kenshi on your screen is replaced by the dancing baby from Ally McBeal and two spider monkeys. Now, remove your shirt and stand upside down on your hands directly in front of your TV and clip a pair of pliers on to each of your nipples. This should suffice to teleport you into another dimension, which is exactly like our own, except your mother will look like Sharon Osbourne and it occasionally rains burritos. Now, go to the nearest Target store and buy another copy of MKDA and a pair of Ruby Slippers. Now, put on the Ruby Slippers and click your heels together twice saying "There's no place like home." This should return you to our dimension. Now, without hitting reset or turning your system off, remove your original MKDA disc from the system. Take the new MKDA disc you bought in the other dimension and spread hummus (it must be Greek-style) on one side of the disc and salmon-flavored cream cheese on the other. Now put it into your system and press reset. If you hear "Toasty!" at this point, you have done something wrong, and if you continue any further, your system will self-destruct. However, if you hear Carol Channing's voice say "Raspberries!" (similar to how she did in the musical "Thoroughly Modern Millie"), then you have done it properly. There will be a new option marked "Krypt 2." Select this option and you will go down the right hallway to a room with only one koffin. To open the koffin will require precisely 879,593 Onyx coins. If you have less, the koffin will not open, and you will have to start the whole process over. If you go over, Bob Barker will jump out of your TV and beat you to a pulp. If you have the right amount, wait until precisely 12:43 AM (per the clock on your system) and open the koffin to unlock Noob Saibot. If you do not do it at the right time, you will get Stryker instead.

Easy, huh?

rickjames.gif

To anyone who actually belived that :lol:

Wow! I tried what Love Cowboy said for unlocking Noob Saibot, and it's 100% true! Oh my God, you guys have got to try this! Not only that, but if you wear drag, he'll be invincible! Thanks LC!

Now, if only you can tell us how to revive Aeris in Final Fantasy VII...(This is a joke, of course.)