a few questions of a new member

AK47

hell-o everybody...

i am new here. :D just wanted to say hell-o to everyone and ask a few questions.

- i found TRMK a few weeks ago and i wonder where you guys get all those cool renders from. can anyone help me with some renders, wallpapers and stuff like that which i can put on my desktop? my all time faves are SCORPION, SUB-ZERO, RAIDEN, ERMAC, KUNG LAO and BARAKA!!! would be great if anyone could help me out with some cool graphics of those. i don't like JOHNNY CAGE, KOBRA, DAIROU, DARRIUS, HOTARU, KIRA, NIGHTWOLF, TANYA or STRYKER!!! no use of anything of these guys...

- i would like to do some MK:D fights on XBOX live against some cool fighters. i checked your forum a lot of times and found out that many have the same problem as i have with online gaming. too many cheaters and too many cheap gamers. so... i am from GERMANY and everyone interested in a good fight - get in touch!!!

ok guys that's it. i hope some of you reply to this. thanks

We actually have a thread strictly for new members here.

At any rate, check the artwork forum for help with various art-related stuff, and be sure to check the various stickies posted in each forum so you can avoid creating new threads to ask questions that have already been covered (just a good rule of thumb for new members).

If you want to find someone to play against, check the Online Kombat Discussion forum, as that's basically why it's there. Welcome to TRMK and have fun!

DeathcoreRyknow, the wise old fart of TRMK :p

Welcome to the show, AK47. Make yourself at home and glad to have you aboard.

Check out any of the MK sites that you can find (official or not) for renders we have, or just pm someone. There are plenty around and I'm guessing a lot of us, me included, have quite a bit of MK related sh... stuff on our computers.

Love Cowboy said:
K1LLKANO said:

Make me feel old, why don't you.

I remember when Ryknow was a n00b....

You're like the old grandpa that shows up once a month to make all the kiddies' day Cowboy. So when you are here, Ryknow has to relinquish the recliner to you so we can all gather around listen to your stories of walking to school up hill both ways :p

K1LLKANO said:
Love Cowboy said:
K1LLKANO said:

Make me feel old, why don't you.

I remember when Ryknow was a n00b....

You're like the old grandpa that shows up once a month to make all the kiddies' day Cowboy. So when you are here, Ryknow has to relinquish the recliner to you so we can all gather around listen to your stories of walking to school up hill both ways :p

All five miles of it, and usually in the snow. Can't forget the important parts, KK ;)

Prophet said:
Oh! Oh! Do me next!
Okay..I remember all your old sigs like the one with mk1 shang tsun with a red backround(looks better than it sounds). I also remember that avatar,you know that weird crazy looking clown? Oh! Wait! You mean DO YOU! Not....okay i've said enough. god i should read things more "carefully"

K1LLKANO said:

Welcome to the show, AK47. Make yourself at home and glad to have you aboard.

Check out any of the MK sites that you can find (official or not) for renders we have, or just pm someone. There are plenty around and I'm guessing a lot of us, me included, have quite a bit of MK related sh... stuff on our computers.
mine in my sig is a great MK Site

Hey!Welcome to TRMK.My XBL name is Camatopialon

My main three online games are Halo 2 Conker:Live and Reloaded and of course Mortal Kombat:Deception. :mrgreen: