Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: a few questions of a new member

  1. #1
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    14
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    a few questions of a new member

    hell-o everybody...

    i am new here. :D just wanted to say hell-o to everyone and ask a few questions.

    - i found TRMK a few weeks ago and i wonder where you guys get all those cool renders from. can anyone help me with some renders, wallpapers and stuff like that which i can put on my desktop? my all time faves are SCORPION, SUB-ZERO, RAIDEN, ERMAC, KUNG LAO and BARAKA!!! would be great if anyone could help me out with some cool graphics of those. i don't like JOHNNY CAGE, KOBRA, DAIROU, DARRIUS, HOTARU, KIRA, NIGHTWOLF, TANYA or STRYKER!!! no use of anything of these guys...

    - i would like to do some MK:D fights on XBOX live against some cool fighters. i checked your forum a lot of times and found out that many have the same problem as i have with online gaming. too many cheaters and too many cheap gamers. so... i am from GERMANY and everyone interested in a good fight - get in touch!!!

    ok guys that's it. i hope some of you reply to this. thanks

  2. #2
    TRMK Super Moderator DCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    My OWN pants-- oh wait, these aren't mine
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,684
    Xbox Live
    ryknowcore
    Thanked: 88
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    We actually have a thread strictly for new members here.

    At any rate, check the artwork forum for help with various art-related stuff, and be sure to check the various stickies posted in each forum so you can avoid creating new threads to ask questions that have already been covered (just a good rule of thumb for new members).

    If you want to find someone to play against, check the Online Kombat Discussion forum, as that's basically why it's there. Welcome to TRMK and have fun!

  3. #3
    TRMK Moderator JSOOGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,984
    Twitter
    @jsugiyama
    Xbox Live
    I am Sugi
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Also, you could try googeling it for specific characters, they always have stuff.

    The website is www.google.com

  4. #4
    TRMK Moderator K1LLKANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    G-ville, FL
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,089
    Twitter
    @K1LLKANO
    Xbox Live
    K1LLKANO
    Thanked: 17
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    DeathcoreRyknow, the wise old fart of TRMK :P

    Welcome to the show, AK47. Make yourself at home and glad to have you aboard.

    Check out any of the MK sites that you can find (official or not) for renders we have, or just pm someone. There are plenty around and I'm guessing a lot of us, me included, have quite a bit of MK related sh... stuff on our computers.
    K1LLKANO@trmk.org

    Follow @K1LLKANO for updated MK artwork!

    K1LLKANO's Deviant Art Page

  5. #5
    Special Forces Agent Love Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,221
    PSN
    LoveCowboy195
    Thanked: 282
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLKANO
    DeathcoreRyknow, the wise old fart of TRMK :P
    Make me feel old, why don't you.

    I remember when Ryknow was a n00b....

  6. #6
    Shaolin Monk
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    93
    Posts
    1,084
    Xbox Live
    Ex Khaos
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    My site has a shit load of renders, PM me for a link. Anyway, welcome to TRMK.

  7. #7
    Lin Kuei Assassin Special Forces's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    QC, CAN
    Posts
    2,027
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos
    My site has a shit load of renders, PM me for a link. Anyway, welcome to TRMK.
    This is adversiting, but legaly... Welcome AK47!

  8. #8
    Shaolin Monk
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    93
    Posts
    1,084
    Xbox Live
    Ex Khaos
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Special Forces
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos
    My site has a shit load of renders, PM me for a link. Anyway, welcome to TRMK.
    This is adversiting, but legaly... Welcome AK47!
    Boo hoo. Cry me a river and go drown yourself in it. :D <3

  9. #9
    TRMK Moderator K1LLKANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    G-ville, FL
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,089
    Twitter
    @K1LLKANO
    Xbox Live
    K1LLKANO
    Thanked: 17
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLKANO
    DeathcoreRyknow, the wise old fart of TRMK :P
    Make me feel old, why don't you.

    I remember when Ryknow was a n00b....
    You're like the old grandpa that shows up once a month to make all the kiddies' day Cowboy. So when you are here, Ryknow has to relinquish the recliner to you so we can all gather around listen to your stories of walking to school up hill both ways :P
    K1LLKANO@trmk.org

    Follow @K1LLKANO for updated MK artwork!

    K1LLKANO's Deviant Art Page

  10. #10
    Lin Kuei Assassin Princess Dis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Winning at life
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLKANO
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLKANO
    DeathcoreRyknow, the wise old fart of TRMK :P
    Make me feel old, why don't you.

    I remember when Ryknow was a n00b....
    You're like the old grandpa that shows up once a month to make all the kiddies' day Cowboy. So when you are here, Ryknow has to relinquish the recliner to you so we can all gather around listen to your stories of walking to school up hill both ways :P
    All five miles of it, and usually in the snow. Can't forget the important parts, KK

  11. #11
    TRMK Super Moderator DCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    My OWN pants-- oh wait, these aren't mine
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,684
    Xbox Live
    ryknowcore
    Thanked: 88
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Wait a minute... I'm supposed to have a recliner? Damn!

  12. #12
    Special Forces Agent Prophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rothesay, New Brunswick
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,388
    Xbox Live
    xBOMBACLOTx
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Oh! Oh! Do me next!

  13. #13
    Hollywood Superstar Noob-Ermac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    804
    Xbox Live
    Drluckky
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet
    Oh! Oh! Do me next!
    Okay..I remember all your old sigs like the one with mk1 shang tsun with a red backround(looks better than it sounds). I also remember that avatar,you know that weird crazy looking clown? Oh! Wait! You mean DO YOU! Not....okay i've said enough. god i should read things more "carefully"

  14. #14
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Your Mom
    Posts
    47
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLKANO
    DeathcoreRyknow, the wise old fart of TRMK :P

    Welcome to the show, AK47. Make yourself at home and glad to have you aboard.

    Check out any of the MK sites that you can find (official or not) for renders we have, or just pm someone. There are plenty around and I'm guessing a lot of us, me included, have quite a bit of MK related sh... stuff on our computers.
    mine in my sig is a great MK Site

  15. #15
    Tarkatan Warrior Camu-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Independence, MO
    Age
    27
    Posts
    487
    Xbox Live
    CamCamis
    PSN
    My playstation is now the betrayer and won't give me Assassin's Creed 3 back!
    Thanked: 3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Hey!Welcome to TRMK.My XBL name is Camatopialon

    My main three online games are Halo 2 Conker:Live and Reloaded and of course Mortal Kombat:Deception.
    v,^,v,v,R2, >,<,>,v,O..... Fatality!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •