MKM:S-Z and MKSF

Kal-El

Ok, now I know these games arent very popular with most of you, but I for one like them. Granted they're not amazingly jaw-dropping games, but they are, nonetheless, enjoyable.

However, I have a problem. You see, I love Mortal Kombat, and I always have since i was two years old. But I, unfortunatly, suck at every Mortal Kombat game prior to MKDA, including MKM:S-Z, and MKSF.

And so, my problem is, I love Mortal Kombat for several reasons, but the main reason is the diverse cast of characters. And I know theyre are many characters in these two games that Ive never seen, but some of you may have.

So, I ask of you to show me!!! If its not too much trouble, give me a pic of the character, and tell me about him or her. PLEASE!!!!

Um ok well I have no idea what your asking. You basically are asking to show a pic of all the characters in MK and talk about them. You can get all that info by clicking on the link of one of the mk games on this main page and they have character bios/pics for them

yea ive been there, and thank u thats a good link, but it doesnt rele tell u who alot of those characters are.

Like, who is DJ, who is Skeleton, who is Noneck?

Your not alone. I never got to play them either. Neither of the two games came out in the shops around my town. :evil: