Who sucks more?

Who sux more?

• stryker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fujin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted Fujin because I don't remember him being above average in MK4.

On the other hand, Stryker is a vicious beast that can bring death on many players in MK3 and UMK3. One of the best.

Fujin is one of the (insert the number of Gods here) Gods that has appeared in the series. Can't push that, least you have a name and a face to focus on. He wasn't that bad. And stryker. He made me laugh.

I like them both. I hope at some point they do return. Don't kill me for saying that.

i voted for stryker,but not cause i think that he sucks,but cause his storyline dont fit with the others,just cause sonya nad jax(this is the worst chatacter)r speacial forces that dont means that they can get a riot cop from no where without a storyline and make him the only survivor in the u.s. or whatever,like mortal kombat isnt shorthanded in mortals,but in gods...i hope that u got what i ment from this boolshit

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
i voted for stryker,but not cause i think that he sucks,but cause his storyline dont fit with the others,just cause sonya nad jax(this is the worst chatacter)r speacial forces that dont means that they can get a riot cop from no where without a storyline and make him the only survivor in the u.s. or whatever,like mortal kombat isnt shorthanded in mortals,but in gods...i hope that u got what i ment from this boolshit

Characters who've entered the game with a very crappy stoyline...

Styker
Nightwolf
Sheeva
Rain
Jarek
Fujin
Kai
Mavado
Drahmin
Hsu Hao
Nitara

Why did I do that?

No character in MK is bad, they're all good. Ed Boon and Co. reserve the right to make whatever characters they want.

Now, if that character is popular is the question. As far as a bad character goes there are none. It's just EB and Co. attempting to bring new faces, some which makes it easy to kill off like that, and others to see if they can't hit it big and make someone with staying power.

Fujin was fruit, plain and simple. People picked him because he was the closest they could get to Kung Lao. Stryker on the otherhand... holy shit he has a gun, dynamite, grenades, stunner, billy club and a paper hat. How can you NOT like him? Best MK character ever!

i can't even vote on this. i couldn't stand either of them. stryker is a bland character at best, and fujin isn't even original, hes like a revamped raiden with different powers.

Fujin

I hate Fujin. At least Stryker is something to make fun of. Fujin is just a ugly, stupid, and useless piece of crap in like, one game.

I like them both but, I would have to say fujin because, I don't pick him as often.I'm the type of person that if I win (like against my brother or something)I pick a different person every time. :mrgreen:

I liked both, more or less. I guess I'd have to pick Stryker though.

I like Fujin, what can I say? Maybe its the white hair. I like white hair.