Sub-Zero or Scorpion

Outworld Imp

If you get MK:SM and unlock Sub-Zero and Scorpion for story mode, who would you use and why? I know I'm getting the game and I'd probably use Scorpion.

Tough choice for the unlockables. Personally i would choose scorpion first to see what things you could do with his spear. Ed Boon stated he has the most elaborate use of his spear in this game (talking about the boss fight) and hopefully the upgrades and fatalities will be just as cool.

Scorpion, I have always liked him. Although I love Sub-Zero, Scorpion is higher on my list, of favorite characters.

Mmm... difficult choice... my all time favourite is Sub-Zero so i would go for him the first time and see what Icy upgrades the gave him...

But i'll try Scorpion too, as Ed Boon stated, because now he's got some new moves involving his spear....

20-hit combos galore.... :D

I pick... uh, wait... who's that guy in my avatar?

I like Sub-Zero quite a bit, even though it seems like I play as him progressively less and less in each game, but nonetheless, it has to be Scorpion. He's been my favorite since MK1, what else can I say?

Wow this is exciting news. I definitly have to go with Scorpion, but i'll play Sub-Zero afterwards. They are both equally cool.

hmmm tough choice, but i think i'll try em both then decide.
if i had to choose right now i would think as well i guess since i like Subbie as well as Scorpion but i can fight better with Scorpion then again it would be more of a challenge when using Subbie :)

I'm gonna use both. Although it will take me two tries, but oh well. :p

Both are awesome characters and I can't wait to see their look. I'll prolly start off with Sub-Zero though.

Yeah I would chose SubZero first. That will probably be the first one I unlock unless I unlock them both in one full beat of the game. We shall see.

Kona said:
Actually now that i think about it, i will choose whictever i unlock first :p :p

*scratches head* Yeah, good point. I change my answer to that as well.

I want to be master of them both. Think about the crazy ko-op combos you can do with thos two. Or even if you do a mirror ko-op of 2 scorpions. Double spear action. 7 DAYS TO GO!!

Well I have been playing with Subzero and he really is good. He is my fav. I will beat it with Liu Kang tonight and unlock scorpion and try him. He should be really good as well.

Since the game came out i'll stick with my anwser of what i unlock first, which since im using liu kang will be scorpion.