Are parents players?

she probably didnt say fatality exactly or i might have said it instead, or maybe she heard me talking about them. i dunno. its not an exact quote.

My mom used to play Sonic, Tetris, and Tetris 2. My dad used to play just the arcade games... like Asteroids, Galliga (SP?) and pinball games.

Now days they have since retired from the industry!

When I was six years old my mom was addicted to super mario brothers. I used to have to beg for her to let me play. She hasn't played a game since, to complicated for her. My dad has no interest at all in video games.

I was watching a gaming show today about the 'soon to be realeased' games. My fatehr saw a 10 sec clip of Zelda and replied 'thats crap'.

Wow incredicle. He has no idea who Link is or what the game is and he bases the game on a 10 sec clip. o_O'

This is my father, first impressions are everything. Most games are out of his league.

My mom has played Mario and has actually played Gran Turismo. My dad has played a million hockey games, some football games and MK. He loves Sub-Zero.

my mom and dad have played mk since my child hood and now they do fatalities animaties babalitys ect. damn they just kick my @$$ every time they even surprised me with mksm the first day.... me and my dad beat ko op in 4 and a half hours whenever my parents go head to head its crazy i was like holy crap:shock:

My parents are gamers in a way. I don't think they've ever really played the same games as what my brother and I played in the past, occasionally my daddy would play against us in the Genesis Mortal Kombat games and would only play as Liu Kang. (Mainly because he's the only character he knows the special moves of)

But they're more app games and Wii folks than anything else. My mom's side has cousins' night every so often so they pick up the Wii and do the Wii Sports games. My 92 year old aunt beats them all... well, until my mommy told me that she bowled a 300. My daddy and my cousin go after each other in tennis.

My brother and I got our parents into Tapped Out, the Simpsons' app game where you have to build your own Springfield and such. They have their other games that they like to play such as a jigsaw game that my daddy has or Candy Crush that my mommy has.

It's cute when they both start asking questions about Tapped Out.

My parents are gamers in a way. I don't think they've ever really played the same games as what my brother and I played in the past, occasionally my daddy would play against us in the Genesis Mortal Kombat games and would only play as Liu Kang. (Mainly because he's the only character he knows the special moves of)

But they're more app games and Wii folks than anything else. My mom's side has cousins' night every so often so they pick up the Wii and do the Wii Sports games. My 92 year old aunt beats them all... well, until my mommy told me that she bowled a 300. My daddy and my cousin go after each other in tennis.

My brother and I got our parents into Tapped Out, the Simpsons' app game where you have to build your own Springfield and such. They have their other games that they like to play such as a jigsaw game that my daddy has or Candy Crush that my mommy has.

It's cute when they both start asking questions about Tapped Out.

If you're 23, it's time to stop saying 'mommy' and 'daddy'... :quoties: