OFFICIAL TAG/AVATAR REQUEST THREAD

thats_messed_up123 said:
can someone make me a sig of Spawn with a cool font saying "Thats_messed_up123" :lol:

thanx
oy *scratches head* ...umm who is that '_' .... *dodges stuff thrown at her* ...XD I'll make it...but I need 2 know who you'd like :lol:

can you lemme see a pic?

Kuraudo Anata said:
thats_messed_up123 said:
can someone make me a sig of Spawn with a cool font saying "Thats_messed_up123" :lol:

thanx
oy *scratches head* ...umm who is that '_' .... *dodges stuff thrown at her* ...XD I'll make it...but I need 2 know who you'd like :lol:

can you lemme see a pic?

there you go.you don't have to make it that big

Kuraudo Anata said:
no problem.... I'll have it ready soon ;)

EDIT: Voila ;D

trmkav1.jpg

do you want any changes?

nice you did a good job.

Kuraudo Anata said:
I'm glad you liked it ISZ ;D

t_m_s123 here's yours

spwnsig.jpg

do you want a matching avi?
or do you want me 2 change anything?
I'll do it ^_^
Nice job Kurando Anata.You should get +20 Karma for doing everyone's avatars and sigs. :D

:oops: lol thanks ^___^ it's mah pleasure I love doing this shtuff ;)
lol not that much XD but ja...I'd like some Karma ;-; I'm tired of being a mortal ;-;

you didn't tell me if you wanted a matching avi so I did it anyway :wink:

spwnavi.jpg

sorry about this but i but i need a MKA rain avatar and sig pelase. Sorry i have no clue on how to make them. Pretty much all i want is like a Rain icon from MKA and a sig saying "RAIN Demon" on both avatar and sig in a cool 3dish purple text with a cool purple background. If anyone can make this please do.

edit: to be more specific here's the first step to the avatar.

And to the sig

Thanks to Khaos and Prophet i was able to get these thanks again guys :D

Ah man I just got through making one of these for myself. I will make it for you. Post it in this thread when I am done.

JSOOGES said:
Ah man I just got through making one of these for myself. I will make it for you. Post it in this thread when I am done.

Thanks man jsut make sure background has a cool purple color and text says Rain Demon cause it's going to be my new name.

JSOOGES said:
tadaa! sig done!

sweet man can you make a avatar of it like theo ne i posted in the edit so it is flipped to the right and also has rain demon. The name change will begin now. Remember people im Rain Demon now :)

Erm... This is just an informer, i'm taking signature requests -- again..

So someone request a sig from me! :p

>_< ....but I wanna keep making em T_T (even if I STILL dont get any Karma :roll: XD j/k)

tell yu what I'll make it just 4 fun an it's up 2 yhew if you use it or not *shrugs*

EDIT: kk here.... behold my craptazzticness XD (I know Khaos will PWN me 4 some reason XD)

Dissapsig.jpg

Disappointed said:
Alright, Khaos. I'd like a sig with Rikimaru on it (pic is here)

if you want to put "Disappointed" on it, that'd be cool.

Thanks in advance

Alright, but do you mind if I use a different pic, such as <a href=http://www.acquire.co.jp/tenchu2/index/tenchutoha/images/RIKIMARU.gif> here </a> , I don't know if that's even him.. Just the one you gave me is pretty damn hard to work with, and I don't know if I could make it look like a Khaos-Sig. ;)

Kuraudo Anata said:
EDITED OUT any mod admin feel free to erase this... I put the sig on my previous post ;-; *feels ignored XDD*

Oh shit, sorry. That looks really badass, thanks :)

Khaos, looks like I got one already...sorry to waste your time :oops:

Edit: I just tried to add it, and it said it can't be bigger than 400x400. I really like it though..so is there any way you could shrink it down a bit so it would fit? :)