OFFICIAL TAG/AVATAR REQUEST THREAD

done Outworld's Goddess's

OG.jpg

[IMG ]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/dragon929/OG.jpg[/ IMG]
(remove spaces)

its soooo pretty! i love it!! but Goddess has 2 S's, can u fix it? & make the font cursivey & also, if u can, could u MOD kitana's eyes a pretty dark blue? :D thanks in advance, +rep <3

Please could someone make me a Sub-Zero sig please? I'd love him in one of his older style outfits (back when he was used for palette swapping) with my name on it and Subby's battle cry - 'This fight will be your last!' I love the work done by people so far so anybody can make it, take your time. Thanks guys.

@outworlds godess:

sure thing, i shall make those changes tomorrow, and i do apologise for the typo,
stupid error on my part!

@keith tennyson

i actually made a sub-zero avatar yesterday just for the sake of making one
sub.jpg

i can add your name on if you like? if not i'll also happily make one from scratch

@zero tolerance

i cant make any commitments and say that i'll take this on as im very busy with coursework and the like, but if i get time i'll most certainly do it for you

@outworlds godess:

sure thing, i shall make those changes tomorrow, and i do apologise for the typo,
stupid error on my part!

sure thing :) its all right. i dont mind keeping my pretty mermaid avatar 4 the day. thanks again <3

@outworlds godess:

stupid error on my part!

@keith tennyson

i actually made a sub-zero avatar yesterday just for the sake of making one
sub.jpg

i can add your name on if you like? if not i'll also happily make one from scratch

@zero tolerance

i cant make any commitments and say that i'll take this on as im very busy with coursework and the like, but if i get time i'll most certainly do it for you

Thanks Dragon, much appreciated.

Ok since the gifs are probably oversized. What about Ermac and Sektor with like fire and the green shit ermac uses lol with Skesh in the middle of it? Does that make since.

Could someone do a signature request for me of MK9 Reptile Classic Form (right side of sig) and MK9 Reptile Primary Form (left side of sig), with either a swampy forest background, acid green background, or the pit bottom (MK9 design)? Whatever is easiest and looks the best. And put "KLIFF" at the bottom middle of the sig, in a color or style that will stand out. Whoever does this its no rush, whenever youre availiable.

can you make me a reptile sig with classic reptile in the foreground, a fading reptile lizard head in the background(with tongue out maybe) with the words CHOMP CHOMP HISS, background black, thanks

can someone make me an avatar with this picture, but put a pretty picture of edenia in the back & MOD kitana's outfit pink, & if u can, edit the blood off her forehead & add a pretty design 2 her fans, they look 2 plain. & add my name somewhere in pink cursive type font, & add a border like my sig, thanks in advance

i was hoping 4 an avatar like this :( someone made it but misspelled my name & used the wrong font, can someone make me an avatar like this but with pretty pink cursivey font:

OG.jpg