What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

MaxDam

Regret or disappointed with:

GTA: Vice City:
Many will critize me but I tried so hard to like it, I did have more than 30 hours of gameplay to tell you how hard I tried to like that game but I felt that the storyline wasn't that appealing to me.

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance:
Probably because of all the hype. I remember being in the messages boards since 1998 awaiting MK5 (before getting the official name). It didn't live up to my expectation.

Mortal Kombat Deception:
I thought that It might make me love MK again by making MKD a better game than MKDA. The previews and the videos convinced me of getting the game. Konquest was entertaining the first time through. The fighting system was indeed improved but it is still not the MK game I want. They can add all the features but the game still don't feel like MK. The mood and ambiance is long gone.

Yours?

Sonic Spinball on the Genesis. I got it because it looked good, it was a Sonic game, and it was pinball (I was young, I really liked pinball). When I got it home and played it, though, I hated it.

A bunch of racing games on Dreamcast, like Monaco Grand Prix, TNN Hardcore Heat, were boring and a waste of time. Not worth the ten bucks I plopped down for them.

There'll be others I'll remember soon, I'll post again when I can think of them.

Test Drive, I didn't actually BUY IT, I got it as a gift, but I don't like it very much.
Goblin Commander, I had a brief moment in my life, where I was obsessed with Goblins, that game for DC started it, it was an RPG, where you can get some monsters to fight on your team, and they follow and stuff, I forgot what it was called, though.

Yu Yu Hakusho- Dark tournament

I saw the show and thought the game would have good fighting like the show, but the characters move to slow.

i really regret buying the collector's pack of half life two. the one that had counter strike source, and half life source and that t-shirt. when i installed it, it took me 1 whole day to get it completely done, and then when i tried to play it, i had to wait for like 4 hours for it to load, then when it finally worked, it said my pc was really old, so it couldnt run, so i just wasted 2 days of my life and like 50 bucks. :x :x :x :x

worst part is i have to play those games on my sister's laptop, and she hates me.

x-men next dimensions. I didn't actually buy it, it came free with a deal at comp usa.

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Haven: Call of the king. It was only 5 bucks but i just did'nt enjoy it
Same with Batman Rise of Sin Tzu. Only 5 bucks.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The new one's. I love the Old ones.

Don't feel bad about it Kryptonite. I was one of those people who actually went to blockbuster and developed the stickers of the pokemon that i shot. :roll:

You didn't like Morrowind? That was an awesome game. Especially the PC version. Also, Pokemon Snap IS the best, hands down.

I would probably say Fighter Maker for Playstation. That was a waste of money. While it gave you the ability to make a fighting game, it took alot of time, alot more then a PC version. If there was a PC version of Fighter Maker 2, I might buy it.