What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

I hear ya, Gunny. It was a pretty much and out of the DVD Case, play and be mildly entertained, then put back in the case and return kind of game. What, Kill! You don't like DOA? I'll admit that I'm not the worlds biggest fan of this franchise. But nonetheless, the bounce factor is very high, and that's what keeps me coming back. undertaker3x7 is a HUGE fan of this series. And he will be the first to tell you a hundred reasons why it's great.

Me, it's simply the above mentioned "Bounce" factor. ;-)

Agreed 100% with you on Painkiller dude. *Thumb's up*

Dead Or Alive 3 and Dead or Alive Ultimate for the Xbox. Never in my life have I played more boring games than these.

To each their own dude. I like the DOA games as well like CT and undertaker3x7.
DOA4 is one of the best fighting games I've played.
But once again, to each their own.

"What are the games that you bought and that you regret?"

Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

Now I'll wait for the torrential downpour of criticism towards me concerning my post. Hey, I'm just being honest. The game sucks the Phallic Region!

"What are the games that you bought and that you regret?"

Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

Now I'll wait for the torrential downpour of criticism towards me concerning my post. Hey, I'm just being honest. The game sucks the Phallic Region!

You have all my support! I'm with you on this one! ;)
(well, I didn't buy the game, so I have nothing to regret except that i wish I could have being great!)

Bring on the criticism!!

NHL 07. The whole new feature just totally made me cream.. until I bought it, then that cream turned into a froth I dare not speak of. It was terrible. Just terrible.

MK Armageddon. I don't feel the good vibe from this one. Plus, the ending sequences for each character suck.

What, Kill! You don't like DOA? I'll admit that I'm not the worlds biggest fan of this franchise. But nonetheless, the bounce factor is very high, and that's what keeps me coming back.

That's about the only good thing I can think of for the DOA series, in my opinion. As far as to why I didn't like it: low replay value, that and I loathe the controls. The idea of unlocking costumes mostly for each character is...boring, to me. Also, I wish the fighting system was more in-depth like Virtua Fighter 4/Evolution and Tekken 4/5/Tag Tournament. The controls feel unresponsive to me when I play, especially in DOAU1. To each their own, I guess. *Shrugs*

I totally regret:

Ping Pals for the DS (as does EVERYONE who purchased it, I'm sure)

Any megaman game. I LOVE megaman, and love everything about it him, it's just that the games are so damned difficult, especially the NES ones. I can never get anywhere on them, yet somehow everytime a new one comes out I fool myself into believing it will be a fun and enjoyable experience. Wrong! I suck at those games but I just keep buying them like a dullard.

Also this one game called MISSING for the comp. It's about finding missing people and all I can do is load it, once I try to run the application, it doesnt work. It's not a system error, it just is trying to do something that doesn't work. I can probably fix it with enough effort, but as of right now, big regret.

N3 Ninety Nine Nights.
In the mood for some hack & slash action that is so utterly mindless... it makes Dynasty Warriors look like a strategy game ?
No ? Me neither.

The Sims for GC was so much filth. It was nothing like the computer version. It was really, really boring.

The Sims for GC was so much filth. It was nothing like the computer version. It was really, really boring.

same with the ps2 versions of the game, but then sims isn't really a console type game.

I would have to say Mortal Kombat Armageddon was nothing close to what I expected and as I got the game a month after most people on this forum and had read a lot of posts on it my expectations were not to high to begin with. Boon was right I think about completely revamping the game for the new consoles.

Def Jam Icon The 2nd one was 100x better then the 3rd one.
Perfect Dark Zero. Graphics were impressive but with both titles it proved graphics wernt the only thing that makes a game good. Why did gamespot give this game a 9.0 I have no idea...

Def Jam Icon The 2nd one was 100x better then the 3rd one.
Perfect Dark Zero. Graphics were impressive but with both titles it proved graphics wernt the only thing that makes a game good. Why did gamespot give this game a 9.0 I have no idea...

Def Jam Icon isnt the third installment for the other Def Jam games.

Bomberman (The 1st One)
I got this for Chirstmas 2005 For the GBA (It was part of the Nes Classics Collection), I HATED IT, I was stupid Enough to play the second One First which was 57 times better. the main problem is that you had only one bomb to start with and that got boring in 0.1 Seconds. I Actually Complained To My Mother to Take me back to HMV And Get mt £15 Back.

Sonic 3
I LURVE SONIC! But Sonic 3 was just the Black Sheep of the series (Along with The New one for the 360 & PS3), The Plot was uninteresting, There was an Enterly New Setting, No Metal Sonic, It would of been ok If Knuckles was Playable, But use the S&K Lock on...and you have the Masterpeice Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

The Problem was The Game just had a "seen that, done it before" I Never Played it till I got Sonic Mega Collection for the GC. It was also to difficult for me. then again everything is, I've Never Completed any of the 2D Sonic Games without Level Select, Debug or Super/Hyper Sonic

Sonic Labyrinth
NO SPEED? ..... IN A SONIC GAME! *^&*%%^*& (Plus they spelled Straight Wrong)

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex
The Game just lacked the Break Boxes and Spin around Feel of Crash, 1, 2 and 3. The Character Models look like Plastic, To Many Traps, and just down right Not Fun.

Super Mario Bros 2 (Not the Japanese Version)
It was Doki Doki Panic with New Characters, Everything is Copied For SMB2, Just Like Sonic 3 It was the Black Sheep of the series.

I Think the 3rd Game in a series is the worst, MK3 Was Medicore, Sonic 3 is Bad (Except when Locked on with S&K), Mario 3 is the Only Exception I can see

Last edited:
More here:

Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
I Bought Rugrats for the PS1 When I was 6 , It didn't work, So I Took it back but forgot the receipt, So I traded it for Croc, It wasn't really a Bad Game, But it was too Similar to Crash Bandicoot, Ah who am I kidding it was made by Fox Interactive, IT WAS BAD!

Golden Axe(Genesis)
Just felt really infereror to my fav Beat em up TMNT 4: Turtles in Time, The 3D Remake for the saturn was better.

Wii Play
Bored with it in 1 minute

Last edited:
Dynasty warriors tactics 1 + 2...

... I'd enjoy it if I understood what the hell the rules to the game were. But you play through the tutorial looking at it and constantly going "Huh?". Funny thing is, I'd probably enjoy it if it weren't for that.

DW games are balls anyway.

TWO WORLDS.

Why didn't I listen to the reviews?
I bought this game shortly after release, played it for 2 days and shelved it, got it back out a couple of weeks ago, and was actually enjoying it when I got into it, playing it with a fresh new 'this will never be Oblivion' outlook. Then I saw the ending.

*SPOILER ALERT!* It all never happened, oooh! *SPOILER END*

Bollocks.