What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

harvest moon for gamecube....it looked cool but i played it for a day and then resold it. not that its a bad game, i just didnt play it alot.

When i was little i got monsters Inc. on gameboy it stunk.

You dont wanna know why :shock: :shock:

(It really smelled too)

Tony Hawk's skateboarding... no.2 I think... For the PC.

Dynasty Warriors 2 for the PS2. No offense to anyone who likes this game, but this is just a boring game to me.

Wipeout fusion... Just because I crash in the first lap of every race. :lol:

Conker:Live and Reloaded-No new storyline.Just an enhances version of the old one.Also they got rid of some of the BEST CBFD multiplayer modes.

Nintendogs-It's fun for a while but, then you start taking your dogs to shows as many times a day you can and frisby tossing IS the game(Red area, red area catch it, catch it, catch IT!!!)!Then they miss and you take um' home and throw a globe at his head!!!Waste of money and time.

Hmm..As of now Grand Turismo 4..Because I suck...I have a whole shelf of games but if i listed them all that i regret i would be typing for a while..Also i regret dynasty warriors 4,all MSG games i've gotten except GUNDAM federation vs. zeon..

Let's see....

Hydlide (NES)-The buttons never worked, the music sounded like the Indiana Jones theme being mutilated by an old Casio keyboard, and even the cover art sucked.

Eternal Ring (PS2)-Sure, not all fantasies are final, but then again, not all fantasies are good, either.

Dragonball Z-Ultimate Battle 22 (PS)-This game sucked balls. The only good thing about it was the opening movie. For a better DBZ game, try one of the Budokai series.

Jurassic Park (Genesis)-The only good thing was watching the raptor bite some employee's wang and shake them around. It was funny as hell. The rest of the game blew.

the most disappointing game for me in recent history is The Getaway. The game play is decent but the ending is HORRIBLE. I won't give it away, but don't waste your money on the game. It's a few years old now, maybe the sequal is better. Another disappointment is, MK:DA only ONE fatality!? That was awful news, MKD is a little better though. I hope the next game is awesome.

Perfect Dark Zero... I was really looking forward to this game for a long time. The multiplaayer is ok, but the single player missions were just dumb.

Now i rent games through Gamefly before i buy them.

Mega Man Anniversary Collection
I LOVE THAT GAME, but the Megaman 2 wouldn't work, and that's one of the reasons I bought it. I sold it...
Webmaster for PC, WTF IS THAT GAME ABOUT?