What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

Hotwheeles World Racing. On teh gamecube I thought it would be like Turbo on the ps1.

Off topic: Halfway there to the thank button!w

I regret buying 2 games. The only two games in life that I wish I never experience (and I'm not talking about Superman 64, cause someone suffered for me to try all of the levels in that game).

-Call of Duty: Ghosts (That story sucked, the gameplay was bland, the multiplayer was trash, and that weak alien survival made me sell the game for $45 real quick.

-J-Stars Victory +: What do you all see in this broken game? The reviews of players and reviewers alike praise this game, but I played it for one hour and never touched it again. Luckily, I was able to sell it for the same price I bought it for and I used the money to buy FFType-0 with the FFXV demo. Best secondary decision ever.

I think the very 1st Xbox 360 game i bought would be the biggest i regret. Perfect Dark Zero... I had just received my Xbox 360 and had to have a game to play. Perfect Dark was awesome on the Xbox... but not so much on the 360. Sold it the next day and have yet to play it again since. Almost 10 years ago now!!!

I think the very 1st Xbox 360 game i bought would be the biggest i regret. Perfect Dark Zero... I had just received my Xbox 360 and had to have a game to play. Perfect Dark was awesome on the Xbox... but not so much on the 360. Sold it the next day and have yet to play it again since. Almost 10 years ago now!!!
Perfect Dark was on the original Xbox? Since when?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I loved Skyrim. Played it for well over 200 hours. But I cannot even touch the game now. I even bought the 2 dlc packs, but can't bring myself to bear even 3 minutes of it. I don't know what it is, the game just disgusts me now lol. Which is weird, because I still love Fallout 3/NV. Which I played just as long.

DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!! F***ING PIECE OF S**T!
Batman NEWEST game
Uncharted 4
Dead or Alive 5
Street Fighter X Tekken ( Although I CANT freekin wait until Tekken X Street Fighter comes out)

MGS V: Phantom Pain

Not saying it's a bad game, I just didn't enjoy it myself. Wasn't enough story for me and the online was disappointing. Also the whole building your home base thing is ehh.. I love the previous MGS games though. The 1st and 3rd games were my favorite.

MGS V: Phantom Pain

Not saying it's a bad game, I just didn't enjoy it myself. Wasn't enough story for me and the online was disappointing. Also the whole building your home base thing is ehh.. I love the previous MGS games though. The 1st and 3rd games were my favorite.

This is sad news for me... MGS 1 & 3 are probably in my top 10 all time and I was looking forward to Phantom Pain. Hopefully I don't have the same issue. I probably won't get around to playing it for a few years, though. So I wonder, is the online community component important? Like will I miss out on a lot by not experiencing that if I play in a few years?

Soul Calibur 5...

TERRIBLE PLOT. Not exciting. Character creation got worse (SC3 had the best one)

and the narrator says the same thing between rounds EVERY TIME.

did they even try?

Since when are fighting games rated by their plot? I haven't played the game, but just wondering.

I regretted buying both of the Super Mario Galaxy games on Wii. I know they are sacred to many people, but I think they are so overrated. I think anything Mario or Zelda (post-SNES) is incredibly overrated.

I got another one I can add here.
Brink.
God I was so hype for that game, bought it day 1 full price so long ago.
Now I cringe just looking at it.

I would sell it to gamestop if it didn't trade in for $0.10.

mission impossible on n64. man did that game ever suck. still not as bad as superman 64 but at least that one i just rented.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

It was fun for a bit, but became tedious for me after awhile; I could barely concentrate due to being so bored lol. The missions are repetitive and the scenery gets dull after awhile. Would be cool if it involved traveling across the globe for a variety of missions, rather than solely focusing on the Cartel. Oh welp

The 2014 Thief reboot....

Goodness gracious was that horrible, and I got it when it was $60 (not a pre-order) because I had seen the gameplay and it looked amazing at the time.
Man, was I ever so wrong.
The voice-acting, story progression and load times were all pretty bad and I ended up selling it on Amazon for about $5 less than what I paid for it, after a few days.
That game is a big part of the reason why if it isn't MK or Dishonored, I'll just wait for the price to go down.