What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

Red dead was awesome, especially the undead nightmare, the best value for dlc I have ever bought in my opinion.

I regret buying L.A. Noire. solid game but for 65 bucks, not worth it, I would've rather rented it

Last edited:
Alright, I got the WORST MOST RECENT ONE.....I fell into the trap. Prototype :(((( Pre-ordered and everything...
The fact it got a 2nd game disgusts me.

the force unleashed 2, lucas arts had everything going for them to make an epic sequel to the forced unleashed and they f***ing bombed it.

Prototype
Red Dead Redemption
RD: Undead Nightmare
Fable III (could have been better)
MK9
The Sims Medieval (I like any thing Medieval related)

Did not like or Not Interested

Homefront (nice game, but I suck at 1st person shooters)
Dynasty Warriors Strickforce (felt like playing a PS2 game with crappy PS2 graphics)
Starfox Command (didn't like the whole touch screen controls)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat [DS] (the hardest MK game I have ever played)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (I like RPG's, but this was not my cup of tea)
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (hated battle system)

Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I bought it when it came out, and while it isn't a bad game for $60 it was a complete rip-off.

And I have a deep love for the Mass Effect series...but honestly...I regret buying ME2. Jesus, it's so streamlined it's boring :/

Atleast in Mass Effect 1 all that time you spent doing random missions went towards you becoming a better soldier. I should have just rented it :p

And I have a deep love for the Mass Effect series...but honestly...I regret buying ME2. Jesus, it's so streamlined it's boring :/

Atleast in Mass Effect 1 all that time you spent doing random missions went towards you becoming a better soldier. I should have just rented it :p

While I don't regret buying it, I do wish there was more to do after you beat the game.
All you can do is run around and talk to people :?

An Arena mode would have been appreciated.
Mass Effect needs to look to the Ratchet & Clank series for inspiration :laugh:

HUm...and I'm about to start getting intot he Mass Effect series....interesting...

It's a legitimately good game, but just expect more from the first game, less from the second, and a shit ton from the 3rd.

And I agree, bbbl punch.
What I hate is that
Spoiler:

they make you do all the recruiting missions before continuing. If you're going to focus more on the story and less on the gameplay, why make us do the same thing over and over again? It's like they designed the game to only be played once for how cinematic it is. I played ME1 like 5 times over, and it was still fun each time. I also hate how they made the Team Members based on situation and not attributes like in the first game.

All in all it's still a really great series to get into. You don't need to devote your whole life to it like other RPG's, but there's just as much, if not more content.

I'm really happy so far that I'm getting into it. I downloaded it via XBL and so far about 6-8 hours into it and

Spoiler:
I've just gotten to the part where I'm a Spector now.

I'm really getting involved with the side missions to they're amazing! I'm loving this game so far!