Worst Fatality Ever

debunker

I was just readin RIPLIUKANGs topic about the best fatality ever so I thought id create a topic to find out what the worst one is. Personally, I have a few which I think are particularly rubbish,

1) Strykers bomb fatality from MK3
2) Johnny Cages kick fatality from MK1(SNES)
3) Liu Kangs MK arcade machine fatality from MK3

Where to begin...

• Jax's stomp Fatality
  • Sheeva's hammer fatality (where she beats you into the ground)
  • All of the animalities pre umk3
  • Goro's rip off of Sheeva
  • Quan Chi's neck stretch, wtf?
  • Smoke's World destruction, could have been cool, but the sound effect and final product were ass.
  • Scorpion's rip off of Sub-Zero (MKD)
  • Mileena's slice and dice with sais
  • Rain's(?) uppercut that left the victim on their head

On a side note, here is a thread that has discussed this before

http://www.trmk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12067

K1LLKANO said:
Where to begin...

• Jax's stomp Fatality
  • Sheeva's hammer fatality (where she beats you into the ground)
  • All of the animalities pre umk3
  • Goro's rip off of Sheeva
  • Quan Chi's neck stretch, wtf?
  • Smoke's World destruction, could have been cool, but the sound effect and final product were ass.
  • Scorpion's rip off of Sub-Zero (MKD)
  • Mileena's slice and dice with sais
  • Rain's(?) uppercut that left the victim on their head

I agree with every one of those except for Sheeva's Hammer Fatality,it's not gory but it is pretty cool and it would have worked if they had cracks in the ground.ok,it is a bit cartoony but still,it's cool.

How could anyone leave out Scorpion and Classic Sub-Zero's "black-out" fatalities in UMK3? Just terrible. Not to mention insanely lazy on the part of Boon and company.

All the ones in MKD. I dont know why they lowered the par for fatalaties, but they should make them like they were in MKDA. In MKDA the fatalities were easy to do, and cool. In MKD, the fatalities are hard to do and stupid

ummm, actually the fatalities in MKD are very easy for me, and some of them are sick, ie hotaru's body slam, nightwolfs cut off head and land in hand, and both of sub zeros. when half a fighter is begging for his life made my day.

Quan Chi's neck stretch. <-- By far the worst

Since the series has been in 3D.. there have been some good ones, but there have been alot which, just didn't have a lot of thought put in to them. And to top that off, after they didn't think about them, they didn't do a good job implementing them. Everybody pretty much explodes in each fatality. MKD ones were better.. wait, I think I posted all of this in the other thread.. naff

debunker said:
3) Liu Kangs MK arcade machine fatality from MK3

MKRayden said:
1) Liu Kangs MK arcade machine fatality from MK3

Are you guys kidding me? The Arcade Drop fatality was awesome!

On that note, though, the Cartwheel (Kartwheel?) fatality was crap, as was the Neck Stretch and Smoke's "I AM TEH BLOZ UP THE WURLD!!!1!11111eleven"

ID HAVE TO SAY LUI KANGS KARTWEEL FATALITY AND NOT TO CHANGE TOPIC BUT THE WORST HARA KIRI WAS DEFFINETLY ARSHRAS..... HEY WAIT MAYBE ILL START THAT FORUM :D

Worst fatalities

Haha, anything in Deadly Alliance was awful; most of them just made the victim's head explode or disappear.
Tanya's MKD fatalitie where she pulls out the femur and stabs the victim in their eyes sucks pretty bad too.
And, the blackout ones did suck and the creators were very lazy on that part.
Sheeva's one where she stomps on you sucks as well.

Re: Worst fatalities

tara said:
Haha, anything in Deadly Alliance was awful; most of them just made the victim's head explode or disappear.
Tanya's MKD fatalitie where she pulls out the femur and stabs the victim in their eyes sucks pretty bad too.
And, the blackout ones did suck and the creators were very lazy on that part.
Sheeva's one where she stomps on you sucks as well.
Tanya didn't shove them in thier eyes,she shoved the femur in her neck,and it ripped through her neck,but yes it was freakin' boring,
and Bo' Rai Chos fatalitys suck hardcore and Strykers too