Kill Bill

Anguish

Anybody like either of the volumes? Volume 1 is one of my favorite movies. The fight scenes were very well done.

And Gogo's fucking hot. =P

They are okay. Volume 1 was for more interesting than volume 2 though. God. The ending of Kill Bill 2 takes FOREVER to end. Talk. Talk. Talk. That annoying kid. More talk. More talk. Traqulizer. More Talk. Blah. Blah. Finally ends.

Really boring movie.

I'm not a huge Tarintino guy and im not big on Uma Thurman either. Volume 1 was a good movie but if you watch it a few times it gets very old. Volume 2 is just boring.

El Chupacabra said:
They are okay. Volume 1 was for more interesting than volume 2 though. God. The ending of Kill Bill 2 takes FOREVER to end. Talk. Talk. Talk. That annoying kid. More talk. More talk. Traqulizer. More Talk. Blah. Blah. Finally ends.

Really boring movie.

I'm not a huge Tarintino guy and im not big on Uma Thurman either. Volume 1 was a good movie but if you watch it a few times it gets very old. Volume 2 is just boring.

To each his own. I actually watched Volume 1 3 times today.

they're both very different from one another but I do like both Volumes,leaning more torwards 2 though.

very good movie,would definitly sudgest seeing it.

I like em both, but I like Volume 1 better for a couple reasons, 1 is the music, I love the music in Volume 1, and 2 I like the characters in Volume 1 much better than #2. Although I gotta agree with Chup, Uma Thurman isnt all that great, and although I think Tarintino has some good movies, the Kill Bill ones are the only ones I own and have ever seen or had the urge to see more than once.