Fake Starring.... SWAMP

KORE

k i obviously borrowed prophet's background, but i figured it was perfect for damion's character. i changed him up even more this time. the extra green stuff on his costume is supposed to be moss. and the tentacle plant i made from screenshots i stole for a game called actraiser. all i can say is, nightwolf better not be allergic to pollon.

Just not digging this one, KoRoNeR, unless it is meant to be a Friendship.

The tentacle plant just looks hoaxy to me. Maybe use some Venus Fly trap looking plants, or the one from Little Shop of Horrors. Something more menacing looking than a red flower. Just two of the spiked vines would have looked better imo.

BTW, FPS, Thats the start of Knightwolf's low kick. If his right leg were lower and his hands in a more defensive position, it would look more like he was cringing.

Not going with my gut on the concept of this one (original, but not "cool") I'd give it a 6-7/10

K1LLKANO said:
Just not digging this one, KoRoNeR, unless it is meant to be a Friendship.

The tentacle plant just looks hoaxy to me. Maybe use some Venus Fly trap looking plants, or the one from Little Shop of Horrors. Something more menacing looking than a red flower. Just two of the spiked vines would have looked better imo.

BTW, FPS, Thats the start of Knightwolf's low kick. If his right leg were lower and his hands in a more defensive position, it would look more like he was cringing.

Not going with my gut on the concept of this one (original, but not "cool") I'd give it a 6-7/10

actually i picked nightwolfs pose specifically to make it look like he was backing away. also this was meant to be a fatality but i didn't go with my original idea.

there it is.

glad you like it damion. i'm digging the idea behind that sprite a lot. it just inpired me.