• Guida vs Dos Anjos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hughes vs Almedia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson vs Dos Santos

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Re: GSP vs. Nick Diaz

People thought that Shields was going to be the guy to dethrone GSP, but even with a bad eye it didn't happen. GSP will be able to snooze through this guy too, so someone please wake me and GSP when its time for him to get his hand raised again.

Also anyone thinking GSP's going to get submitted, please have a reality check with your next physical. It ain't happening.

Re: GSP vs. Nick Diaz

Nick Diaz is not even in the same league as GSP... when they fight everyone will soon realize that. Nick Diaz was once in the ufc, and he was a mid tier fighter, lost to some good but not great fighters. GSP will completely outclass Diaz in every aspect of the fight and make all strikeforce fighters rethink these "superfights" they're begging for. Theres a reason the ufc and strikeforce seperate, UFC is the elite, strikeforce is the leftovers. Dana white is a business man, he did not make this fight because its evenly matched, he made it because its
what's the fans wants and he's making a boatload of money off of it. The only respectable fighters in strikeforce are a few heavyweights. But, the UFCs heavyweight division is stacked and way more talented

The carwin and junior fight is ending in the 1st round. Big fan of both these guys, Carwin has the power advantage, but Junior has also extreme power, lightning quick hands, and the technical advantage. Carwins also facing some ring rust, about a full year off. I believe Carwins best chance for victory is to use his wrestling background and work some GnP... Junior has yet to be taken down and tested, but he does have BJJ black belt I believe. It's not Carwins style though, these two will slug it out and one of them is going down. Id bet on Junior, but Carwin knocking him out wouldn't surprise me.

Wrestling is Nick Diaz's worst nightmare. He was outworked by Sean Sherk and Diego Sanchez. GSP is a wrestling animal. Its going to be a long five rounds for Nick Diaz.

Cain Velasquez will reign as the Heavyweight Champion for a long time. Junior dos Santos is the clear #2 Heavyweight in the World, but I don't think he can handle Cain's speed and relentless wrestling.

This Saturday night's StrikeForce GP will be epic. I have Overeem and Barnett advancing in the tournament. Barnett should make it to the Finals without any issue. If he meets Alistair Overeem in the Finals, then I think Overeem wins the entire tournament. But, if Barnett meets Silva or Werdum in the Finals, then I think Barnett takes the tournament.

Nick Diaz is a great fighter but GSP is better than him on the ground and standing. I really want to see GSP fight though. It seems like everybody GSP faces is scared to bring it to him, of late. Nick Diaz needs to go out there guns blazing hopefully getting GSP out of his element.The Diaz brothers defiantly know how to put on a show and the way they can get under peoples skins would defiantly be an advantage in this fight. Nick Diaz needs to use that bully mentality, taunt him, do what ever he can to get GSP out of his zone.

Blah, did anyone catch the Strikefore fights tonight? The Masvidal/Noons fight was awesome, and the Barnett/Rogers was pretty decent too, but what a horrible display Ubereem/Werdum was. And I gotta blame Werdum. Dude, just cuz you caught Fedor in that trap doesn't mean your next opponent has to jump into it too. If you want a submission, get on your feet, get a takedown, and set it up. Not that Overeem looked any better on his feet...just a pathetic fight :|

What are your UFC 132 predictions?

Dominick Cruz V Urijah Faber (Bantamweight Championship)
Wanderlei Silva V Chris Leben
Tito Ortiz V Ryan Bader
Carlos Condit V Dong Hyun Kim
Dennis Siver V Matt Wimen

Re: What are your UFC 132 predictions?

Wow, havent followed the UFC in a while and i am surprised at this card. Tito and wanderlei still fighting..

Anyways i predict:

Dominick Cruz V Urijah Faber : Dominick Cruz
Wanderlei Silva V Chris Leben : Chris Leben
Tito Ortiz V Ryan Bader : Tito Ortiz ( cus im a fan , if i had to bet i would pick Bader)
Carlos Condit V Dong Hyun Kim : Dong Hyun Kim

Thanks for posting this, i will be looking out to hopefully watch this event.
Dennis Siver V Matt Wimen

Yeah I guess its hard to believe that Tito and Wanderlei are still in it today considering they are both pioneers of the sport.. Im also a big Tito fan but according to Dana White this is a must win fight for him anything less will result in the end of his UFC career as he has not won since 2006.. Your predictions are top notch dude :)

Its a shame how Titos caree went really. He has amazing wrestling and ground n pound floor game. He was one of the best with an amazing record. Then it went all tits up when he started fueding with Chuck and Randy. Those losses alone made his record weak and IMO put his whloe caree on a downwards spiral. But watching him fight was great and both hunnington beach bay boys are 2 of my favourite mma starts of all time. Tito and Tank abbot. Yes tank is a clown, but watching him brawl is always super fun.

Yeah your right Fredkruger Tito has not been the same since those losses to Chuck and Randy, his neck troubles havent helped ether and he aint getting any younger.. At his best he was unstoppable he held the light heavyweight for 3 and a half years.. no one has defended it more times than him.. I hope he beats Bader.. and I cant but like Tank a brawler with an attitude and a beer belly.. he was not there for the money just the sheer love of fighting.. win or loose he would go out all bombs blazing and make it interesting to the fans.. Tito and Tank are two true legends

Just like I said Anderson Silva OWNED Okami! And Rua knocked Griffin the F*** OUT! Good times in Brasil! =DDDD Silva fight I laugh the whole way through it was so funny! XD

I predict that Rampage Jackson will win the LHW Title again and Cain Velasquez will lose the HW Title...

Man bones looks unstoppable

I must say as far as talent goes he's already in the top 3 IMO

Spider, Bones, and Aldo are the best right now

What are your UFC 168 predictions?

Hello everyone! I have not been on this site in a while. I would like to start this post by wishing everyone a Happy Christmas. Hope you are having a good one, I know I am :) . I am very excited about UFC 168 which is taking place this Saturday and am wondering what your predictions are.

Chris Weidman V Anderson Silva (Middleweight Championship)
Ronda Rousey V Miesha Tate (Womens Bantamweight Championship)
Josh Barnett V Travis Browne
Jim Miller V Fabricio Camoes
Justin Poriers V Diego Brandao

I think Anderson will get his belt back, for me it was just his showboating that cost him last time. I guess Miesha is lucky the fight is taking place after Christmas day because if the fight happened before it she would be getting someone to open her presents, I reckon Ronda is going to wreck one of Miesha's arms again like she did in Strikeforce. I also predict Barnett, Miller and Brandao all to win.

I agree with your picks... Miesha might have improved her skill set, but Ronda is on a whole nother level. Andy I'm tipping to win because he's hungry and he's gonna do the same thing to Weidman that he did to Chael during their second fight. The rest, I'm tipping to win based on experience and skill set.

Never knew this thread existed... Glad to see it does. Shame that on a site that's dedicated to a fighting game, you'd think more forum members would be into Combat Sports.

Man!!!!!!!!Anderson's leg got messed up bad last night, cannot see him returning after that. Weird how for many years now all us UFC fans have been waiting eagerly for a super fight between Anderson Silva and GSP and within about the space of a month its unlikely that ether of them will even fight ever again :(