Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guida vs Dos Anjos

• Hughes vs Almedia

• Nelson vs Dos Santos

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
UFC 59 was excellent. Griffin v Ortiz was a true epic.It was a great fight but the wrong decision IMHO, i really thot forrest was better and deserved to win. he clearly beat tito in rounds 2 and 3. What do you guys think?

I totally agree! They gave it to Ortiz for the take down, but while on the floor Forrest had all of the offence. So how could they call it Ortiz's way?

Forrest was robbed!

The Immortal King said:
Also, i wish the main event was longer. I think it was a bit of an upset that Tim sylvia won, Everyone thought Arlafski was unbeatable!
Yeah I have to say that I was pretty shocked at the outcome.

I think it was a lucky punch, but hey thats how it goes sometimes!

I would still back Arlafski in a rematch.

Re: The Mixed Martial Arts Thread

that was a great kick and I noticed he uses the impact to slide his left foot in to his opponents, had to watch it a few times before I noticed that, which means he must have had a hell of a lot of power on the kick.

Re: The Martial Arts Thread

Who will defeat Tim Sylvia for the World Heavyweight Chamionship Belt?
Way back in 2004 Frank Mir before he had his motorbike crash broke Tim Sylvia's arm with an arm bar and Andrei Arlovski slapped a nice foot lock on him but since as lost twice to him, so his is beatable Jeff Monson has every chance but I think sylvia is gona knock him out Then the winner of Brandon Vera Vs Frank Mir is next in line for a title shot so Mir may get another chance

The one to Watch is Michael Bisping "The Count" the GREAT BRITISH HOPE check him out on the 11th on the live final of The Ultimate Fighter 4 Eric Schafer "Ravishing Red" sorry mate your dead

When you're the only person who replies to a post after three months, you know it's a dead topic.

This is a lively thread.... i have some fights im gonna write down, who do u think will win?

Frank Shamrock vs Cung Le

Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino

Georges St. Pierre vs Matt Serra

Gray Maynard vs Frank Edgar

Gary Goodridge vs Eric Esch

BJ Penn vs Sean Sherk

Wanderlei Silva vs Keith Jardine

Murilo Rua vs Phil Baroni

I've got Shamrock, Pellegrino, Serra, Edgar, Esch, BJ, Wanderlei, and I'm pullin for Murilo,

what do u think??

It's on tonight!!!! Anyone think Brock Lesnar will become the World Heavyweight Champion?

Damn, not many MMA fans around here, I take it?

For me, Combat (MMA, Boxing and Kickboxing) is the only form of sport that interests me.

So glad GSP beat the piss out of mouthy BJ Penn, and hope Lesnar shuts Mir up.

Re: Brock Lesnar won the UFC Heavyweight Championship.

yeh? u know why mate? ill tell u why mate, it's because he's a bloody gallah mate.

Ufc 116

Seems there's not many MMA fans in here with the low supply of threads, but whatever.
Just wondering if anyone saw Brock's pretty amazing sub and their thoughts on the fight.
Me, I think the ref should've stopped the fight once Brock was rocked on the ground, seems like he had no idea what was going on a couple times.