Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guida vs Dos Anjos

• Hughes vs Almedia

• Nelson vs Dos Santos

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
What do you folks think of Anderson and Nick both failing the drug test???

Personally I was not too surpised to hear about Nick because I think thats the third time now he has been done for weed but Anderson Silva failing for steroids really does not make any sense to me for starters he really does not strike me as the sort of bloke that would do something like that and why would he risk it he is widely regarded as the greatest mixed martial artist of all time, he could have retired after the injury and many would still think this of him. Why would he come back to dent his huge reputation when he is already filthy rich.. something really is not adding up here.

Mostly of the brazilian fight fan (like myself), are not fans of anderson silva. We think he´s a fake person. But the drug test really hit us in the face...

I think he was using steroids to help his shin heal 100 percent I Think. Maybe it was a mental thing. It's a Right or Wrong thing when it comes to athletes and steroid use in my opinion. They get paid to perform sooooo...... Nick Diaz and the whole weed thing wasn't a surprise at all lol

If it's anyone I'm willing to give a pass, it's Anderson.

Guy has never pissed hot in his entire career til now, plus he's coming back after shattering his shin.

Also, his Doctor is the dude Antonio Bigfoot Silva blamed and I think sued for giving him a "medicine c0cktail" that made him fail a drug test.

Guy has never pissed hot in his entire career til now, plus he's coming back after shattering his shin.

Also, his Doctor is the dude Antonio Bigfoot Silva blamed and I think sued for giving him a "medicine c0cktail" that made him fail a drug test.

Yeah I think that's the same doctor!

It is. Dr. Tannure is a lame doctor, who, always mess up with fighters. Big Foot Silva has already issue him.

i think the fight is off already.
Its a real shame I was looking so forward to the fight buy yeah would be difficult to see it taking place now with this incident taking place so close to the event. Wonder what will happen Jones now?

Rumble however is still training as normal, he does not want to wait a year like belfort did.

Last edited:
Rumble vs DC for vacant LHW Title. Jonny Bones indefinitely suspended from the UFC.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

DC will either lie on Rumble OR wall n Stall to a decision. Either way i want Jones to get it together and dominate once again.
All the talent in the world, wasted. :(

What did ye think of UFC on Saturday?? Has Weidman proved now he is a worthy champion? How long do you think it will be before Jones returns to fight Cormier??

What did ye think of UFC on Saturday?? Has Weidman proved now he is a worthy champion? How long do you think it will be before Jones returns to fight Cormier??

Weidman is a good fighter, but Belfort was lame last saturday...

I think Jones will be out, at least, a year. I think Cormier will defend his title, at least, once.

Do you guys like Cormier as champ? I don't, i can't stand his style of fighting. I was rooting for Rumble. As much as Jones personality and maturity was lacking, he was brilliant in the octagon. which is all i care about, he better grow up and straighten his life around, I'll miss his fights in the time being.

Do you guys like Cormier as champ? I don't, i can't stand his style of fighting. I was rooting for Rumble. As much as Jones personality and maturity was lacking, he was brilliant in the octagon. which is all i care about, he better grow up and straighten his life around, I'll miss his fights in the time being.
Honestly, we knew the outcome of the DC-Rumble fight from the get go. Rumble would have to do some insane damage early in order to win, but Cormier weathered the Storm, wrestle humped Rumble and broke his will.

Jones' dominance was fun to watch in hopes of him finally losing a fight lol. I'm just annoyed that because of Cormier winning, it really means jack shit because he won't defeat Jones in the rematch. Styles make match ups in MMA and I think Rumble would've gave Jones a tough fight, like how Gustafsson did.

But yeah, Jones needs to get his shit together, and then maybe go to Heavyweight after he beats DC.

Oh and Chris Weidman can go screw himself. I'm having trouble thinking about whether I hate a fighter as much as I hate him.

Honestly, we knew the outcome of the DC-Rumble fight from the get go. Rumble would have to do some insane damage early in order to win, but Cormier weathered the Storm, wrestle humped Rumble and broke his will.

Jones' dominance was fun to watch in hopes of him finally losing a fight lol. I'm just annoyed that because of Cormier winning, it really means jack shit because he won't defeat Jones in the rematch. Styles make match ups in MMA and I think Rumble would've gave Jones a tough fight, like how Gustafsson did.

But yeah, Jones needs to get his shit together, and then maybe go to Heavyweight after he beats DC.

Oh and Chris Weidman can go screw himself. I'm having trouble thinking about whether I hate a fighter as much as I hate him.

HAHA - it's funny that you just assume Jones will take the belt back.
I agree. :)
While i also agree Rumble would have a shot against jones, Jones would tire rumble out with body shot, teep knee kicks and eye pokes(lol) and then submit him. Jones has shown a good chin, and his inside clinch game is amazing. Gus is the fighter to defeat Jones(if it were to happen at LHW).
What happened with Weidman that upset you ?