Which character would you rather play as?

Who would you pick?

• Liu Kang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kung Lao

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dragonfists1004

ok we know you can play as liu kang or as kung lao, but have you desided which you would rather play as?

i choose kung lao because of all those hot airial moves i saw on the videos. also because i really want to use that hat in different versions

Yeah Kung Lao will be awesome. i loved throwing his hat for the first time in MK2 :cry: memories...

I think this should be expanded to include all known playable characters, so that this would include Sub-Zero, but between the initial two, I'd definitely pick Kung Lao since I frickin' hate Liu Kang. If you expand the poll, however, then I'd pick Sub-Zero without a doubt.

Now that I think about it, isn't there already a thread like this somewhere?

sub zero, yeah, having a free reign with freezing abilities... yeah... free ice cubes whenever you want... yeah...

i will choose kung lao coz kung lao have ben my fvt character sinse m.k.2 and all of these arial moves and the video and the hat wow the hat is so stylish it have multipule virsions

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
i will choose kung lao coz kung lao have ben my fvt character sinse m.k.2 and all of these arial moves and the video and the hat wow the hat is so stylish it have multipule virsions

This i's really hard to read. English please?

Pffh, screw Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Sub-Zero. Scorpion I would rather play as, using his spear plus his hell powers, imagine the wicked fatalites he would have in SM.

But if it only was Kung Lao and Turkey boy to pick, I would pick Kung Lao.

Special Forces said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:

This i's really hard to read. English please?

I've used my powers of deciphering "stupid talk" to translate for others:

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
I choose Kung Lao on the grounds of various reasons that would only makes sense in the context of my mind.

yeah if you added sub-zero i would pick him cause he rules but i chose lui kang cause i like his nunchucks. (i think thats how you spell it) :? :mrgreen:

Yeah well according to the Ko-op video on gamespot, Sub-Zero is unlockable in the adventure which is awesome and u know Scorpion will be. Ed Boon actually said other character(S) will be unlocked for adventure mode but, he didn't want to say. I will be Kung Lao right off the bat. I think Liu Kang will be easier for most people. Kung Lao has always been an odd fighter that rocked. I think Kang has better air moves then Kung Lao thought. Doing 5 dive kicks and that fist slam on the ground is awesome. Man I love is hat!

OF COURSE THErE WIL BE! ANyways, Kung Lao, because Kung Lao is awesome, and compared to Liu Kang, TOTALLY FREAKIN AWESOME!

Hydro said:
Yeah well according to the Ko-op video on gamespot, Sub-Zero is unlockable in the adventure which is awesome and u know Scorpion will be. Ed Boon actually said other character(S) will be unlocked for adventure mode but, he didn't want to say. I will be Kung Lao right off the bat. I think Liu Kang will be easier for most people. Kung Lao has always been an odd fighter that rocked. I think Kang has better air moves then Kung Lao thought. Doing 5 dive kicks and that fist slam on the ground is awesome. Man I love is hat!

Jax? I don't recall Kung Lao having a fist slam.

I'd choose Kang probably, just because the actore for Kung Lao has always struck me as a sissy in RL. If you watch the making of MKII/MK3 on MAT2, Anthony Marquez has a really gay lisp, really turns me off of him as being a bad ass.