Idea for a contest

I gotta say that, with all due respect to your idea, I don't like the thought of Karma points being handed out on the basis of a random selection without them being earned. I just don't see that as being consistent with what the system is for, which is rewarding members for performing helpful acts and generally adding something to the community.

That could just be me, though.

I have a good idea the first 25 people to reach (x) amount of positive karma points is in the lottery drawing

DeathcoreRyknow said:
I gotta say that, with all due respect to your idea, I don't like the thought of Karma points being handed out on the basis of a random selection without them being earned. I just don't see that as being consistent with what the system is for, which is rewarding members for performing helpful acts and generally adding something to the community.

Okay, I respect your opinion, what else could be won instead of karma? A signature? A game?... No not a game, thats way too much.. hmm.. Any suggestions for the prize then?

Prophet said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

Okay, I respect your opinion, what else could be won instead of karma? A signature? A game?... No not a game, thats way too much.. hmm.. Any suggestions for the prize then?

Plus a game would be too much hassle such as the regions money and delivery.

A sig would be cool