Dragon Symbol?

batistaman

have they ever explained what the mortal kombat dragon symbol is about? is there a evil or good dragon that has came or is going to come and do evil or good?

tell me if they have explained it, i dont know a whole lot about mortal kombat.

I believe that there is some agent proverb behind it, such as the Dragon Kind as DSD said. It could just also have been a key to the realms such as the Komidogu or something like that also.

It looked cool. It looked like it belonged in a kung fu movie. I don't think there was any consideration for Dragon Kings back when they came up with it.

DreemerNJ said:
It looked cool. It looked like it belonged in a kung fu movie. I don't think there was any consideration for Dragon Kings back when they came up with it.

you know what? i think so too i just didn't post cus its cool sounds kinda spamish. or mabey thyey had the idea of a dragon king da whole time?

:lol: i haven't the faintest idea what the hell im typing anymore!! :lol:
what i ment was me just saying "they made it a dragon cuz it looks cool!!!"
is usless its spam and it is very aISH put it all together and what the fuck dose it spell?usespamis
im sorry im very tired.

but yea look at street fighter thats like anime.\mk kung fu movie

I think the dragon symbol just represents the realms.

http://www.mortalkombatguides.com/mkdeception/images.shtml

At the bottom of the page, the second picture from the bottom. You can see the dragons 'spirits' in the D.King's ending all look like the MK symbol. I don't know if that anything. I think the dragons represent the realms being consumed into Onaga, if thats the case then the dragon just represents the realm being defended in the tournement.

DreemerNJ said:

Exacly, the DK idea came at the time of MKDA.