Martial Arts Thread

I took original Karate, and junked that after brown belt a couple years ago. I've recently returned and took up Hapkido as well.

I love Karate, but I'm growing a bit of belly. I'm a lazy fat ass. I think I'd better take Judo :lol:

If any one cares...
theres a ninjutsu move where the user rips the opponents face and ears off, severs theiropponents spinal chord, rips out their eyes and smashes their chest in all with their finger tips and the cool thing is it lasts four to five seconds.

Zombie_Loser_Kang said:
i really know Jun Fan. and im telling the truth. im not lieing......oh yeah did i mension i am asian? yup. i am.......but i want to learn Liu Kang's special attacks. i want to know flying bicycle kick.
well i know how to do the bicycle kicks but not as kang i only can do 4 kicks and its sux by the way here are the styles that i do along side with the rank
catch,holds and strikes
aikido:black belt
hapkido:black belt
jujutsu:brown belt
stikes and techniks
karate:brown belt
shotokan karate:green belt
kenpo karate:green belt
wing chun:brown belt
chi styles(that use the chi stuff)
tai chi:champion(its like the green belt)
mantis:feral(brown belt)
weapons
nunchuks
kama
katana
ninja sword
bo staff
projectile weapons
shurikiens
spear(yes it is real but not as powefull as scorpien and it dont grab the enemys always its uses to wall climb and other stuff)
throwing knifes

i do okinawa goju ryu, kabals stance, and a wee bit of tai chi, kenshi s stance... and im learning a bit of drunken fist too...

i am soon unoffical blackbelt, ( blackbelt with a white strap on top)

My bro does martial arts but I do not. Its not that I don't want to its that I'm useless at sports and stuff and M.arts counts too.

i only know some white eyebrow(bai mei) and leopard styles, im trying to find a teacher for pheonix eye gung fu, im in hawaii so thats where kempo was created, and the first refrence of karate in america.

Martial arts...

I don'n know if this thread was already done, but does any1 in the trmk fourms do martial arts???
Personally, i am training in basic shaolin gung fu but i'm going 2 learn ninjitsu, and 7 star mantis gung fu :)

Last edited:
Re: Martial arts...

I'm self teaching myself ninjutsu. Nobody around here to teach me.

Last edited:

Wtf is Gung Fu? Is that Kung Fu with more Gummy Bears thrown in? :mrgreen:

LOL! cheif, that was funny...your funny:mrgreen:
kung fu was originally called gung fu(And still is being called gung fu) in china, but the name was changed by the westerners because I think they pronounced it wrong when they heard the chinese say it :hmmmm:

I learnt ninjitsu for a few years but the sensai guy kept taking time off and we kept having replacements, so I never got evaluated, but my friend, a brown-belt said I could have easily made it up to green or whatever.

The correct spelling is NinjUtsu, with a u, not an i.

I know this because I take ninjutsu, and hold a yellow belt in jiu-jitsu. By the way, Master Bate, if you want, I can teach you.

LOL! cheif, that was funny...your funny:mrgreen:
kung fu was originally called gung fu(And still is being called gung fu) in china, but the name was changed by the westerners because I think they pronounced it wrong when they heard the chinese say it :hmmmm:

exactly. also like how westerners totally butcher the pronounciation of karate. They say "kur-ah-tee" when it's infact "kah-rah-tay"

stupid unenlightened westerners totally ruining other languages.

The correct spelling is NinjUtsu, with a u, not an i.

I know this because I take ninjutsu, and hold a yellow belt in jiu-jitsu. By the way, Master Bate, if you want, I can teach you.

Then i guess MKA made a spelling error with cyrax's style...

the ninjitsu / ninjutsu thing is kind of like the gung fu / kung fu thing. one's the original, one's a variation of the original, but because of such wide spread use of both spellings , they are both officially recognized variations of the same thing.

so MKA did make a typo, but then again they didn't.