Question about Mortal Kombat deadly allience

DonnaUK

I know this might be abit of a dumb question but i havent played mortal kombat since the mega drive and i recently bought a ps2 and deadly allience. Anyways my question is, when playing the arcade version and you choose your charactor, why are some charactors blocked out? is there anyway to unlock them, so you can play them.

Thanks

Yeah, those are HIDDEN CHARACTERS, you can only unlock them by:
1. Make a profile
2. Earn Koins from Arcade mode, or Konquest mode
3. Now visit the Krypt, and try to unlock the right coffins that have the Kombatants in it.
Cyrax: CN 3003 Platinum Koins
Drahmin: UR 6500 Sapphire Koins
Frost: IV 208 Ruby Koins
Hsu Hao: MW 3317 Jade Koins
Jax: SA 3780 Ruby Koins
Kitana: KI 2931 Sapphire Koins
Nitara: TI 4022 Gold Koins
Raiden: XG 3882 Jade Koins
Reptile: LL 3822 Gold Koins
If any of those are wrong, they're most likely in the coffins with spotlight on them. (You'll know what I mean when you get there)
There are also 2 others, but you have to beat Konquest with every character to unlock them. To play as Mokap, you must highlight Cyrax, hold down and push START, to get Blaze, highlight Raiden, and hold Down and push START

here's two more i think you missed,

Character Unlock: Blaze (ps2/xbox/cube):
Complete all missions in Konquest mode for all fighters. Then, highlight Raiden at the character select screen, hold down and hit start. Character

Unlock: Mokap (ps2/xbox/cube):
Complete all missions in Konquest mode for all fighters. Then, highlight Cyrax at the character select screen, hold down and hit start.