A little help

Kosta

I messed up my profile, and cant remember how to put in a signature and that little picture by my name... help would be appreciated.

Avatar (or "little picture by your name"):
1. Click Profile
2. Scroll ALL THE WAY down to a window that reads "Avatar Control Panel"
3. You can either pick from the Gallery, or import your own. To import your own, host a picture that is At most 100x100, a JPG or GIF, and no bigger than 15kb, you can do that here: www.imageshack.us Now, after you have hosted your picture, right click the pic, and select Properties. Highlight the URL (http://whatever.bmp) and right click THAT and go to Copy. Now come back to Profile page, and paste the URL into the box that reads Upload Avatar from URL. Now save and you're done!
3b. To pick from the gallery, follow steps 1&2. Now click Show Gallery. Look through the categories, and when you've found one that you like, click the little circle underneath the pic. Now click "Select Avatar", when back at the Profile page, it will preview your Avvie, now click Save Changes and YOU'RE DONE!
Siggies:
1. Host a pic, or find one on the internet you like.
2. Right click the Pic, and click Properties.
3. Highlight the URL (http://whatever.bmp) and right click it, now click COPY
4. Here's the hard part... to make the pic SHOW UP, first type
"
" now, click in between the ]['s (Ex:"
")
and paste the URL of your pic it should look like this:
url]
if you did it correctly, a pic will show up, look at my ALICE COOPER PIC
33709680042cb3fbbec034.jpg
I used the same method, I hope I was of some help!

WHAT? Let me try and fix it.
OK! Quote me, then copy the img src thing, then that will do it!
images

Sry for the inconvenience, by the way, nice Av!

Thx, and its not ur fault i have a way of messing simple things up... how do i get a different thing for my siggy btw? like from google?

Oh, no problem! always willing to help! What I would do is just look up a pic you like, then RIght click it, click properties, copy the URL, and paste it in between the two ""'s in the img src tag.

Hoorah i finally got it. Thx for the help! I have a better one but i'm saving it for that fake contest....