MK DA Quality Question?

I want opinions here, and facts bellow in the messages. In your opinion, what is the best version?

• X-Box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game-Cube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MoonEye821

Greatings my good friends at TRMK. I am an a quest to try to find the thing within my life that has great meaning, to say the least. Mortal Kombat has always had a speacial atraction for me. I fell in love with the game series at MKII. As I went on in life I learned a respect for MKI, MKIII, UMKIII, MKT, and fell in love with them all. I have also played MKDA and MKD. My question is not for you to help me to decide which one is the best. My question, however, if for you to tell me which version of MKDA is the best. I have started to lean to MKDA over the past day or so and before I go out and buy another one, I woud like to know. I used to own and play the Game-Cube MKDA and unfortunantly the disc is no longer with us.... :oops:

I am NOT looking for opinions on which game OR system is better. I am looking for a technical prospective on both the game and the system. So, if you please, can somebody give me a site where I can find oficial and true technical spects for Game-Cube, X-Box, and PS2; and the oficial true technical spects for the three version of MKDA on each system.

I am not interested in the GBA version or tournament version of the GBA. I am looking for X-Box, PS2, and Game-Cube.

Now, you may be asking why I would even bother asking? You may be thinking, the game is basicaly the same for all intensive purposes for all three systems. And, I would have to say, yes it basicaly is. But I am NOT looking for basicaly the same. I have seen magazines that rate the PS2 and X-Box the same, and mark the Game-Cube down ".5" a point or so. I a guessing that is because even though the game is the same, the Game-Cube has a weaker graphic prosesor compared to the other two and thus justfuly earns ".5" lessish points.

I am looking for the best version of MKDA. The knocks off both Game Boy Versions. I understand that the PS2, Game-Cube, and X-Box games are pretty much identical. But I have also seen where magazines and stuf will rate the Game-Cube lower for the lack of the systems power.

I am asking for a oficial and true technical read-out for all three systems and all three game versions. I am getting a job this Summer, and if I decide to choose MKDA as my fav, I want to buy it new and true. I can still do that for twenty bucks. But I don't want to blow twenty on a game version that is even SLIGHTLY less apealing than one of its fellow versions.

So, please, good people of TRMK. Please find the sights with the oficial and true technicals. Thank you and have a great Summer! :D