Official Hero Machine Creations

Raven.jpg

Koroner's latest inspired me. I tried doing a Starfire earlier in the night, but it didn't work out too well....Thus, Raven was born.

Here are 3 of my characters

1) General Nova, a commanding officer in the army with fire abilities

GeneralNova.jpg

2) Deceased Ninja (Krush) with deathly abilities

Krush.jpg

3) Female cyborg killer for an organization

Dread3241.jpg

Those are all nicley done and creative. Anyone interested in doing a version of my character Image? I'd like to see how that turns outs.

When you're picking a body style, scroll to the left.
Here's mine:
unknownarmy0kb.jpg

He's in some sort of Neo-Outworldly Army. Please help me come up with some names, please. He's a commander. He's kinda like the Predator, or the Elite in Halo, because they're born Organically, but they don armor later in their lives. He has retractable blades, similar to Predator.

Not how I see my character Image lol, but it's your ideal look for my character, nice job. Besides could be a look when he uses his powers to make himself look like that to his opponent.

Image looks like how you see my sig, though I picture him a bit different and his alternate suit would be regular clothes someone would wear. He's not a nija or anything, but his suit was just made as a costume for fighting. He does have powers, bu he is nothing related like a Sub-Zero or Scorpion. I believe I posted a description story of him in one of the characters thread.