Thoughts on Havik

Scorpion23922

Either u love him or u hate him but i thought he was a pretty original idea. I love his fightings styles and the morning star looks cool at least. Just the thought of somebody not being ruled by the rules of nature is cool to me. His alt costume is one of my all time favorites. Wht u fellas think?

I didn't like Havik all that much. His story was alright, but it just seemed a bit too rushed for me.

As for his styles, Snake had a shitty stance, and (what was his other, TSD?) wasn't all that great. :(

Overall I'd say he's a pretty average character, but for a new Deception character he's frickin' genius. I think there's potential, but he's still not an especially fantastic fighter.

i like him, he was one of my chess team at first, later replaced by goro when i got the GC version

I could see him coming back for the sequel, but i kinda doubt he will cept for maybe a cameo.Haha yea snake isnt the best fightin style but i really like the 2nd one.

TeddyBluegrass said:
Havik is good to fool your opponent with lots of high into low combos and some good low specials.

That's the only reason I use him. Other than that, he isn't that good of a character.

He's a better new character then Dairou, Kira, and Kobra.

His moves are more original then the other new characters.

Well you can atleast say theres never been anybody like him. Hes original, i like that they gave him Tsungs and Chis fightin styles. Just needs some better combos for his weapon.

Scorpion23922 said:
Well you can atleast say theres never been anybody like him. Hes original, i like that they gave him Tsungs and Chis fightin styles. Just needs some better combos for his weapon.

No. If he was original, then they wouldn't have given him anyone else's styles :p Although, I agree that they need to work on the Morningstar Combos

i think havik is the best NEW char in deception. hands down. he has awesome fatalities, awesome combos, and awesome looks. i just dont like how he stands in snake. thats it.

pretty much all the newbies in mkd SUCK! as do most of the ones in mkda, all except one, KENSHI! I think they should have brought back some oldies (not noob/smoke they just sucked) and scrapped bringing in useless losers like kobra and the H people (hotaru? horitaruiaus?) main reason I have yet to see all the endings and fatalities, boring characters. the only thing about this game that made me very impressed was Konquest, BEST TRAINING EVER. mabye this is why I'll be a big fan of MK:SM :wink:

ps: don't hate on my opinions only because you have poor taste :twisted: