All 3 MKs on MATPSP

Goraka

i read on a website that on Midway Arcade Treasures PSP that MK1 will be featured as well as 2 and 3, can anyone confirm this?

PS. can this forum be used to discuss GBA and GB mortal kombat games too?

Sure, but the only MK game I liked for GBA was MKA, god... I wish my GBA wasn't stolen along with my game. That MK collection would be totally sweet.

Goraka said:
i read on a website that on Midway Arcade Treasures PSP that MK1 will be featured as well as 2 and 3, can anyone confirm this?

I guess I can't really confirm that it's true, but I've definitely read that as well. It would make plenty of sense considering that MK1 was originally meant to be on MAT2 along with the other MKs, though.

I'm sure they will do a better job with the classics on the PSP. One issue that stuck out was the sound bugs in Mortal Kombat 3 among others in the other MK games.[/list]

BlindPlayer said:
I'm sure they will do a better job with the classics on the PSP.

Why so sure? Problems with emulation are inevitable, and if they couldn't fix the problems with it on more powerful consoles, I don't see why the PSP versions would be any better. They could spend a lot more time on it to work out the problems, but how often does Midway do that? I doubt this will seem any less rushed than MAT2.

well i just looked the game up on IGN and it says "A compilation of 21 of Midway's greatest of the greats from its history in the arcades. Included are: 720, Arch Rivals, Championship Sprint, Cyberball 2072, Defender, Gauntlet, Joust, Klax, Mortal Kombat, Marble Madness, Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat 3, Paperboy, Rampage, Rampart, Sinistar, Spy Hunter, Toobin', Wizard of Wor, Xenophobe, Xybots."

sounds cool....

past MK handhelds were awful except MKDA, MKTE, and MKA. It would be great to see revised, higher-res MK handheld games.
mk_top.gif

Fear Breaker said:
Hopefully it'll be online. But I can't wait to play MK1 since I've never played it before.

Never?? Well it is classic and I would hope it is in for the PSP.