shaolin monks for gamecube

Hey, I already own 2 MK games for both GCN as well as XBox and the gameplay really does change dramatically for each system. Personally, I prefer Xbox for MK:DA, Gamecube for MK:D fighting, and Xbox for MK:D Konquest mode (the controller on the gamecube only allows one to move in 8 directions for some reason in Konquest, dunno why, it's not like that for any other game I've played). I think that GCN will have perks and pitfalls just like before and I will likely purchase MK:SM for Gamecube additionally (already have it on Xbox).

Re: Will MKSM come out for GC?

Scorpion God said:
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks is the ninth game in the controversial and bloody Mortal Kombat series. Shaolin Monks has been developed and published by Midway for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox and was released September 16, 2005 in the US. A GameCube version is also being made, but its release date is not known at this time.

Developer(s) Midway L.A.
Publisher(s) Midway
Designer(s) Adam Puhl, John Edwards
Release date(s) September 16, 2005
GameCube (TBD)

Genre Beat 'em up
Mode(s) Single player, multiplayer
Rating(s) ESRB: Mature (M)
Platform(s) GameCube (TBD), PS2, and Xbox

So all you GC fans start smiling :)

:D !!! I know I am!

/pray

yay MK:SM will come out for GC!

but for now im waiting for MK:D at my BD, november 24 /cry

man i cant wait until i get it

Don't bump an old topic to say something random that adds nothing to the discussion. Useless posts are not welcomed here.

Speaking of old, how long ARE they going to wait for a GCN version of this game? They were talkin' about it back in October.