PIC: my Darrius Sprite Edit

K1LLKANO

Here it is. Just to test the waters with sprite editing.

A gigantour pot of absolutely nothing goes to the person who can name the sprite I edited, though it shouldn't be too tough for you MK Vets 8)

Goraka said:
that is awesome, but you can tell it's a photoshop sprite so you kinda cheated :p

I don't have photoshop :p It was Paint Shop Pro 8)

Disappointed said:
MK3 Kano

I win!

Yay, Disappointed get the gigantour pot of absolutely nothing!

screen11.jpg

I hope that answers your question df

crafty, you used black writing. paint shop, photoshop, same difference lol. it actually looks too good for mortal kombat, that's the only problem. try doin one in paint

Really? I don't think so. Its right on par with MK3s graphics imo. Its just that most sprites you see are ripped from home versions or the PC and then saved as .gif so you don't get the full effect of the sprite.

very impressive,I'm pretty sure you didn't use the cheat method made popular by MaxDam (Even though he did do things without that method and I still look up to him as a great fake artist).
10/10 even though the pants on the right leg looks a little funny.

Midget Kong said:
very impressive,I'm pretty sure you didn't use the cheat method made popular by MaxDam (Even though he did do things without that method and I still look up to him as a great fake artist).

And what cheap method would that be?

(Great Sprite edit by the way 10/10)

Khaos said:
Midget Kong said:

And what cheap method would that be?
it's called the cut and paste method from what I hear...you still have to modify stuff though so it's not completely cheating.
you take peices from the render and paste it on the sprite.I've used the method a few times,just not in anything recent..my best fake didn't use the cheat method though and I beat MaxDam once but he entered a fake that paled in comparison to his usual ones so it was kindof a fluke victory in my eyes.

Khaos said:
Gororules said:
my method I use and love best is frankinstining.

My method is held among us Gods...(MKR+Me+Other Leet Fakers):(

And soon to be gororules. ;)
if you ask me I think Gororules has been a Leet Faker for quite a long time..he's the master at MSpaint faking for sure though IMO.