Sektor's parts

Joth

Hi I'm new and this is my first post so forgive me if this has been asked a thousand times. Where do I find the parts vendor in Orderrealm for Sektor's parts and is Sektor in Edenia? And I got a bucket full of Edenian water that I cant remember who it goes back to. Im trying to complete everything in Konquest mode too. so if there are any hard to find side missions or anything like that, lemme know. Thanks.

For starters, you can help yourself by using TRMK's very own MK Deception guide found here.

Anyway, off the top of my head, Sektor is in Edenia, I don't rememeber the exact location of the vendor in Orderrealm, and the bucket of water I believe goes back to someone in Chaosrealm.

Thanks for the link but I dont see any side missions on it. And someone told me something about a sword and Raiden's staff in earthrealm somewhere. anyone know anything about this?

There is a sticky in this forum called "Konquest Side Missions/Quests FAQ". All the information you could ever need is available here if you're willing to look for it. Don't be afraid to use the "search" function, either.