Rave/Techno/Trance/Electronica

Main stuff I listen to/have heard from that area is Covenant. Other than that, I tend to just turn on an online EBM station and get lost in the anonymity.

A little to comment, but I'm bored. I don't really listen to electronica, but some of my relatives do. Two of the bands they listen to are Air and Daft Punk.

Homework? (I can't remember if that's the first one) Try eBay or Barnes and Noble. Hell, BnA is where i got my copy of discovery :D

Disappointed said:
Homework? (I can't remember if that's the first one) Try eBay or Barnes and Noble. Hell, BnA is where i got my copy of discovery :D

Yeah, it is the first one. And thanks for the list of sites. ;D

I actually do listen to Techno and Trance (Metal) I kind of like how it's all hectic and NEVER stops for a break. Also, Daft Punk's pretty cool. "Bigger, Faster, Stronger..."

Ethix said:
I actually do listen to Techno and Trance (Metal) I kind of like how it's all hectic and NEVER stops for a break. Also, Daft Punk's pretty cool. "Bigger, Faster, Stronger..."

I've never really thought of, or heard, trance as a form of metal.

God, you guys are starting to get cooler every day :D

Disappointed said:
Ethix said:

I've never really thought of, or heard, trance as a form of metal.

God, you guys are starting to get cooler every day :D
If you look into it, there is such a thing as Trance Metal. It's trippy. =P

Ethix said:

What the....

I never knew you liked Daft Punk. o_O

Yeah, see, this is why you both rule. :D

There're all sorts of good bands out there, like Underworld for example. I dunno if you guy's have ever heard of them, but its pretty good shit.

Other notable mentions include Covenant, KMFDM, Oakenfold, Assemblage 23 (One of my favorite bands of all time), and VNV Nation.

By the way. The Midnight Club II theme pwns all things ever :D

Disappointed said:
Yeah, see, this is why you both rule. :D

There're all sorts of good bands out there, like Underworld for example. I dunno if you guy's have ever heard of them, but its pretty good shit.

Other notable mentions include Covenant, KMFDM, Oakenfold, Assemblage 23 (One of my favorite bands of all time), and VNV Nation.

By the way. The Midnight Club II theme pwns all things ever :D

I've heard of Underworld, I know a few people that own some of their CDs. And I have the Midnight Club II soundtrack. 8)

Hey, I meant to ask. Any of you guys ever heard of the game "Re-Volt" on ps? It was a racing game with little RC cars, not the greatest, but not terrible either.

Anyway, this game had a completely awesome Electronica soundtrack. You could even pop it into a cd player, which was nice. Unfortunatly, I've had it stuck in my head since I woke up this morning :D

If you ever find it around, it'd only be 2 bucks, and that's worth the soundtrack alone. (My father bought it for me, and I ended up listening to it more than I played it)

Man, i love it when blockbuster has game sales 8)