What game are you playing right now?

Jade Empire - The combat isn't very engaging as martial arts theme would suggest. The wuxia-meets-steampunk setting is a nice change of pace in the sea of Tolkien-esque fantasy though. I wish Bioware would make a sequel, it's not a cash cow like Dragon Age or Mass Effect.

Expedition: Conquistador - I'm starting this game on easy difficulty, for now. I plan to replay it on a higher difficulty once I get a better understanding of the mechanics.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - I finished my first playthough with a melee-oriented build. It was a struggle at first, but by endgame was powerful enough to one-shot most foes once critical skills and equipment were acquired. I'm starting another playthough with a focus on rigging.

I'm alternating between three, soon to be, four games.

Pokemon Sun
Overwatch
World of Warcraft
Dishonored 2

It sucks that there's a lot of great games out right now.

FFXV is such a great game and the most fun game I have played this gen. I have only slept like 1 hour since this game got released yesterday and ended up making an - so many things you can do video montage today

I just couldn't stop playing it because it's just too awesome! I have been a gamer since 24 years and it's been a while since I have enjoyed a game this much. The music is wonderful, the car driving with music is so cool, the open world is just beautiful, the minigames like fishing & pinball are really fun, the new combat system in real time is so refreshing, the characters have so much depth like Cloud, Barret, Tifa, Squall, Riona etc had in the past, riding a Chocobo is so fun, the story is really good so far, learning new cooking skills makes me smile everytime and I could go on forever. IMO FFXV was worth the wait of 10 years of development time and the devs have done a great job creating such a masterpiece of a game. I will spend a lot of time on this game trying to explore and figure out everything.

I hope everyone else is also having such a great time like I do with FFXV. I am really happy now. [:)] Thanks for reading.

Alternating between Dishonored 2 and FFXV. This is the hardest thing ever seeing how I work fulltime, go to school (albeit online), write fanfiction (which I've slacked heavily since working again), plus I have Rise of the Tomb Raider and Ratchet and Clank coming in Thursday and Friday respectively (because I bought both for Black Friday and Cyber Monday Respectively on Amazon).

I'm currently on Mission 3 with Emily (yes, I've had that small amount of time to play it before FFXV came out).
In FFXV, I haven't even learned of the attack on Insomnia yet (which was shown to happen early in the game as per the "First 50 Minutes of FFXV" video). However, I have played the game for 1hr 48mins.

I'm playing Skyrim! I contracted vampirism, so I'm trying to find a cure :( everyone is running away from me or attacking me

Just got done with Uncharted 4, so I started Tomb Raider:Definitive Edition
Great game so far. I do miss the old Lara Croft though; I like her personality a lot more.

I'm also playing The Evil Within, but didn't get that far yet.

Playing Dishonored 2, trying to finish up a Flesh and Steel mode run (on Hard), before Monday.
This game surpasses the first game by a lot, IMO, and in just 3 short days (Monday) Mission Replay / Mission Select and Custom Difficulty settings will be added to the game via a free update.
My personal GOTY for 2016, and much like the first game I'll be playing the sequel for years to come, likely well into 2018 and 2019.

I just couldn't help myself...again, lol. I still haven't finished FFXV, Dishonored 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider, FFXIII, Splinter Cell Blacklist, GoW3 Remastered, Natural Doctrine, and MGS Collection (X-Box 360), yes I still began two other games: KOTOR (iOS) & Persona 4 Golden. And of the two, Persona is literally taking away my days, lol. I though the game was super-overrated, but I haven't skipped a day playing it. The fact that I've put 22 hours into it and I'm just now going on the camping trip says a lot. With that amount of time, I could've finished one of the other games. I guess that's the power of mobile gaming, lol.

I just couldn't help myself...again, lol. I still haven't finished FFXV, Dishonored 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider, FFXIII, Splinter Cell Blacklist, GoW3 Remastered, Natural Doctrine, and MGS Collection (X-Box 360), yes I still began two other games: KOTOR (iOS) & Persona 4 Golden. And of the two, Persona is literally taking away my days, lol. I though the game was super-overrated, but I haven't skipped a day playing it. The fact that I've put 22 hours into it and I'm just now going on the camping trip says a lot. With that amount of time, I could've finished one of the other games. I guess that's the power of mobile gaming, lol.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is definitely on my wishlist. I loved the previous game.