What game are you playing right now?

I don't remember which article, but sometime after the DLC released I remember them saying they were still going to make more Dishonored games, but they'd use entirely new characters and a lot of new mechanics/powers (due to how the dlc ended). I meant to say "announced" instead of "coming" cause another Article I saw around the time Prey came out said Arkane's next project was going to be an Online Based game or something along that line.

Sorry, I misunderstood.
When you said that "the third Game is possibly coming this year/next year," though, I thought that you had heard news of a 3rd Dishonored game being announced for this E3 or something or heard of a release date.

It was an IGN article, and IIRC, they said (Arkane and Harvey Smith) that the Jessamine Arc was over and that whenever they did do another Dishonored that it would likely have new characters.
Yeah, I think that they'll likely do a 3rd game some time later down the road, but the IGN article made it seem like they were taking a break from Dishonored for a while since they had been working on the Dishonored series of games and DLC for 8 years on end.

Last edited:
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. Modern Day 8-Bit Castlevania at its finest. There's even a casual difficulty for new age gamers. Not to mention, multiple endings. End-Stage choices that I won't spoil for those who want to play it fresh. It's a great game for $10 if anyone is interested.

Downloaded trials fusion today.
Ive never played the previous titles and this is my first trial game.
It's hella fun and so addicting wow!
Thanks to PS+.

I'm rocking the Shenmue hd collection on ps4. I remember beating both games a long time ago so when I heard Sega was porting them to current systems it was a no brainer. If you never played the original games before than I highly recommend them. The controls feel clunky compared to what is common now but it's perfectly playable. The charm of a B kung fu movie cheese and the atmosphere of a open world is still intact. I'm excited to beat both games before Shenmue 3 drops next year!

Last edited:
Yakuza Kiwami. Played for Two Days and already Spent nearly ten Hours on the game. Might not sound like much, but considering how little time I usually have per day to play a games, it surprising that I spent 6 hours in one sitting seeing how I haven't done that since Mass Effect 2 back in 2010, possibly FFXIII back in 2015 (won't count Higurashi nor Ace Attorney since they're visual novels). And this isn't even my favorite game of all time nor do I find it remotely better than 0.

Uncharted 4. People were not lying when they said Uncharted 4's crushing difficulty is the hardest in all Naughty Dog games. Enemies have perfect aim, headshots are more prevelent, and lets not forget the amount of enemies in an area at once. I towards the end of chapter 10, and knowing the stories of Chapters 13 & 20, it's going to be a while before I finish this game.

Breath of the Wild. Definitely not the best Zelda, but they've done what I expected out of games like NMS and ME: Andromeda: master the art of exploration. The shrines and story are lackluster af, but the rewards for finding stuff and using creative tricks throughout the entire game makes it fantastic. It is definitely a game made for Handheld.

Splatoon 2. Aka, Paint the Wall 2 or Kid Now/Squid Now 2. I thought the game would be silly and borderline terrible, but I've enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Plus, it's the only game other than GTAV and MGSV that runs flawlessly on my slow internet.

RDR2, Injustice 2, and I just picked up that Disney Afternoon collection, the one with Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, Tailspin and Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers. 'Bout to get down on that nostalgia trip! Also a little bit of Batman Return to Arkham (Asylum specifically).

Just completed Red Dead Redemption 2. This game is a freaking Masterpiece. 100+ hours in the span of 2 months.

Resident evil 2 remake. There's no words that I can show you as to how good I think this game is. I know nostalgia is a #%!@$ but I'd argue this game goes way beyond that. I'm currently playing Claire's B scenario and having a blast. I'd never thought we see Capcom return to form after RE6 and going PT with RE7 yet here we are.

Resident evil 2 remake. There's no words that I can show you as to how good I think this game is. I know nostalgia is a #%!@$ but I'd argue this game goes way beyond that. I'm currently playing Claire's B scenario and having a blast. I'd never thought we see Capcom return to form after RE6 and going PT with RE7 yet here we are.

Just finished Claire's B campaign. This game is definitely GOTY material. No complaints from me. Can't wait to play the Ghost Survivor DLC which drops on the 15th I believe.

Me and a friend of mine have had some unfinished business. Back in 2005 we couldn‘t finish MK Shaolin Monks against Shao Kahn and his hammer part. Last night we‘ve played the whole game on my PS2 and killed this a**hole. It was the only MK I didn’t finish, it was very satisfying.

The game is great. Wish it would continue or remade. There aren’t so many good coop games.

The reason for not beating it back then was the cut German version with black screen during finishers. We didn’t perform enough for XP because we didn’t want to see black all over again. Now I‘ve ordered from UK uncut.. Upgraded everything and got enough health upgrades. And we found Kabal in Wastelands.

Last edited: