What game are you playing right now?

That being said, I recommend you follow a youtube channel called residence of evil.

Lol, I already do. I'm a huge fan of the classic RE lore.

While they're at it, they should also remake Outbreak. I don't understand Capcom sometimes, they'll waste resources on that BS Umbrella Cronicals, a game no one asked for, but won't even consider remaking a highly requested game like Outbreak. Outbreak can be that MP game they desperately want.

I give them credit for remaking RE2 tho. Maybe the success on this game will motivate them to take a second look at Outbreak.

I'm sure the whole reason Capcom decided to green lite the RE2 remake was because of the success of Remake 1 and zero. From what I remember both games sold like hotcakes when they released on current systems. I don't think it's crazy to say those same people will pick up remake 2 as well so the idea of more remakes (Outbreak, Nemesis ect) Isn't that farfetched.

Rumor has it UMvCI is coming out in the fall. Not to far fetched considering Capcom's track record. I'd say wait until then. Gameplay is extremely fun but everything else ugly. Even the menu screens are hard to look at.

Sounds good.
I may just wait until the Black Friday deals are out, in that case. 8)

Playing old classics. Now Heroes of Might & Magic 3 with HD mod and Horn of Abyss. Game's 20+ years old and people still make mods for it. Amazing.

Great soundtrack as well.

135 + sth hours in xenoblade 2 and Im just now @ chapter 8
like wow this game keeps going
I hope I will beat this game in like 3 days before ni no kuni 2 comes out lol

I'm still playing god of war. Killing gods and saying ''BOY!" every 5 seconds has never been so much fun.

Last edited:
Super Mario World, and I've just gotten to the Valley of Bowser for the first time. Probably the most time-consuming part of the game... except the secret exit where you have to fly under the exit gate. That was a B!TCH

Just beat God Of War. Bruh! Not my favorite game this gen, but I definitely see it as the best game this gen from an overall standpoint. With Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part 2, Ghost of Tsushima, and maybe Gears 5 & Halo 6, I really don't know which of them will surpass such a game.

Now it's time for me to step it up and beat a game that I still to this day haven't beaten for no real reason other than the fact I got distracted by a new game: Dishonored 2. Especially when the third Game is possibly coming this year/next year if Arkane's new Online Based game doesn't come out first.

Playing Beyond2Souls atm.
This game is fun and will shorten my time until DBH comes out this month.
It has some funny, sad and scary parts and the action is paced really well.
Thanks to PS+ for giving us the chance to play this game. :)

This on my phone:

I'm also playing God of War on PS4. This game is amazing! I dont know if i'm really far into the game or not.
Spoiler:
I just got the blades of chaos and now I gotta fight this big guy on a bridge.

I'm also playing God of War on PS4. This game is amazing! I dont know if i'm really far into the game or not.
Spoiler:
I just got the blades of chaos and now I gotta fight this big guy on a bridge.

You're not too far from the end of the story part. I don't want to spoil anything but when you finish the story part make sure you return to your home and sleep! There's a cool teaser waiting!

Dishonored 2. Especially when the third Game is possibly coming this year/next year if Arkane's new Online Based game doesn't come out first.

What?
Has Arkane recently announced any hints of a 3rd game?
Last I checked, after Death Of The Outsider (the end of the Jessamine Arc) they were taking a break from the series for a little while.

I mean, I hope that you're right, as I would love to see a new title (perhaps taking place in Tyvia).

What?
Has Arkane recently announced any hints of a 3rd game?
Last I checked, after Death Of The Outsider (the end of the Jessamine Arc) they were taking a break from the series for a little while.

I mean, I hope that you're right, as I would love to see a new title (perhaps taking place in Tyvia).

I don't remember which article, but sometime after the DLC released I remember them saying they were still going to make more Dishonored games, but they'd use entirely new characters and a lot of new mechanics/powers (due to how the dlc ended). I meant to say "announced" instead of "coming" cause another Article I saw around the time Prey came out said Arkane's next project was going to be an Online Based game or something along that line.