What game are you playing right now?

Alone in the Dark for PS3.

Has a bit of a Resident Evil feel to it and I think everyone knows how much I love RE <3

Ghostbusters on 360. let me tell ya sumthin, BUSTIN MAKES ME FEEL GOOD! this game is awesome if your a fan of Ghostbusters. and online is pretty fun too.

Blazblue and Silent Hill home comings. both are good games but if I had to pick I'd definitely say Blazblue. the story mode if ****in hilarious. for lack of a better term.

Currently finishing up some games I didn't finish or get a full 1000 Gamerscore in. After that's done my slate is this:

Assassins Creed 2
Left4Dead
Left4Dead 2
New Super Mario Bros Wii
God of War 1
God of War 2

The only thing that I've heard is 'mixed' about it is the fact that the 360 version is great and the PS3 version is flawed. I thought it was otherwise being unanimously praised. I've only played the demo, myself, but it was pretty sweet.

Anyway, I just played Sonic CD, with the Japanese soundtrack to boot (woot).

Most of my opinions have come from friends and they were the ones who had mixed reviews, lol. Some thought it was amazing, a few others said they got bored of it :/

Sure doesn't look boring to me!

360 - Ninja Gaiden 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Tekken 6
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, House of the Dead: Overkill
PS2 - K-1 World Grand Prix, Graft Theft Auto: Vice City

So many games from the Steam Christmas Sale. BF2, GTA4, Company of Heroes Trilogy, Burnout Paradise, Stalker SoC, Street Fighter 4, Trials 2 and Bioshock are just only the well known ones.

Man I want TvC SO MUCH. But I can't...I'm outside my budget already...although, with Dark Void out of the picture (it got atrocious reviews) I might be able to pick it up in April with Bioshock 2.

For now, No More Heroes 2 is proving infinitely improved over it's predecessor. But, as annoying as it was, I kind of miss the overworld...I never like driving in open-world games, but it gave the town a sense of scope. The new semi-warp menu-navigation style travel makes it feel so empty. Combat is oh-so improved though, and playing as Shinobu and Henry...aw man they're fun.

Oh, at Jade: Baynoetta is incredible, you're friends are lacking in brain function, get it now.

Man I want TvC SO MUCH. But I can't...I'm outside my budget already...although, with Dark Void out of the picture (it got atrocious reviews) I might be able to pick it up in April with Bioshock 2..

TvC is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! And did you play the demo to Dark Rocketeer, er Void? Ugh, cool game, cool concept but it made me motion sick.

Oh, at Jade: Baynoetta is incredible, you're friends are lacking in brain function, get it now.

^^This.

I just ordered TvC on Amazon. My Playstation controller adapters should serve me well.

Mass Effect 2 is an early contender for GOTY. I'm working my way through a second play-through on the insane difficulty. I wish the level cap was a bit higher, but other than that it's aces.

Baynoetta looks pretty interesting... Be it I've only seen it in play and not played it. I'll save up for an X-box or PS3 when I leave home (I'm at the "choosing the right apartment stage" of leaving).

I've played FF:Tactics A2 to the point where I'm satisfied I've done enough to put it down for a while to give the cramps in my hands time to heal. I've had more fun with this sitting on my desk then any other game in a long while. My main character is lvl. 31 with 82 missions behind his back and 14 clan members. Not bad at all. I'm stuck at the "annoying" missions where the monsters keep charming my whole team.

I felt bad about skipping the PS1/Dreamcast/Xbox era (was burned out on video games at the time), so I snagged a Dreamcast off eBay for like $30 and have been playing the hell out of it. MK Gold, Marvel vs Cap 1 and 2, Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter 3TB, all great stuff. Even found that Space Channel 5 game so that stage in Samba de Amigo makes more sense now. It's too bad that this was the console generation where Sega basically tapped out and stopped making hardware, the DC is awesome and probably would have won its era had it not been produced by a company with no fight left.

Last edited: