What game are you playing right now?

Sonic Heroes - Xbox

I figured it was about time I go back through and get the rest of the chaos emeralds to see Metal Sonic and the real frickin' ending. Well, I'm up to 5 now.

I rented Sonic Heroes, and I didn't like it one bit :(

Changing people was annoying. ah well

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter - 'Cube

Disappointed said:

I gotta say, that makes me a little sad. You could say I'm a bit... disappointed.

Boy, I'm clever. Where do I come up with this stuff? But seriously, I know Sonic Heroes isn't for everyone. I enjoy it, though not as much as the Sonic Adventure games. Eventually you get used to switching formations, but when it comes down to it, I just wanna play as Sonic, god damn it. Oh well, it was an interesting idea, so now they can move on and never try that again.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Disappointed said:

I gotta say, that makes me a little sad. You could say I'm a bit... disappointed.

Boy, I'm clever. Where do I come up with this stuff? But seriously, I know Sonic Heroes isn't for everyone. I enjoy it, though not as much as the Sonic Adventure games. Eventually you get used to switching formations, but when it comes down to it, I just wanna play as Sonic, god damn it. Oh well, it was an interesting idea, so now they can move on and never try that again.

You clever boy :D

And yeah, it was an original idea for a Sonic game, but I think they could've worked on it a lot more than they did for the release.

But, at least they didn't give shadow a gun, right? 8)