What game are you playing right now?

Mortal Kombat: Deception's Konquest, using Dolphin as an emulator.

Whole game doesn't control as well as it could on a console (and considering how clunky they are already...), but oh well. It's still hella nostalgic to return to this after so many years.

I played Tekken 6 the past few days and gravitated towards Kazuya, Bruce, Lars, Feng and Bryan.

Scenario Campaign was actually not that bad of an idea and I think just needed more polish. It's also great to jam to my own music instead of the generic tracks on that game.

Other than that, Amalur is a solid RPG that also needed more polish and "weight" in the faction quests.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Me and a friend of mine have had some unfinished business. Back in 2005 we couldn‘t finish MK Shaolin Monks against Shao Kahn and his hammer part. Last night we‘ve played the whole game on my PS2 and killed this a**hole. It was the only MK I didn’t finish, it was very satisfying.

The game is great. Wish it would continue or remade. There aren’t so many good coop games.

The reason for not beating it back then was the cut German version with black screen during finishers. We didn’t perform enough for XP because we didn’t want to see black all over again. Now I‘ve ordered from UK uncut.. Upgraded everything and got enough health upgrades. And we found Kabal in Wastelands.

Damn, sounds like I was that friend :p Me and my budyy decided to finally kill Shao Kahn and refresh our memories before getting a copy of MK11. Unlocking Scorp and Subs is a nice reason to do it again.

* MK11 for the PS4 as Cetrion, Jade, Sindel, Kitana, Skarlet, and Shao Kahn. Sometimes Frost and Sonya.

* MKU for the PSP.

* MK1-MK3 in the Midway Arcade Treasures for the PSP.

* Sega Genesis Collection for the PSP (mainly Virtua Fighter 2). This version of VF2 Genesis seems to be a lot cheaper and harder than the Genesis Handheld version that my nephew had. Nonetheless, I still like it a lot when I want to play a PG-13 fighting game.

Last edited:
I am currently playing super mario sunshine game (roms world) because this is one of the best games that came out for Gamecube. According to various statistics, this game came up to be the third best selling game of all time for the Gamecube console.

Playing Total War: Warhammer 2 as high elves, One of the greatest strategy games ever, this game is absolutely amazing so it has extremely addicting gameplay and It's unbelievably well balanced considered the number of different races.

I'm probably going back and replay the evil within 1. I recently beat RE 1 remake with jill and chris for the first time ( A little late to that party lol ). Hopefully I'll beat the game this time around.

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate as Cetrion, Jade, Kitana, Mileena, Sindel, Skarlet, Shao Kahn, and D'Vorah.

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition. Just got this the other day. I'm definitely a noob here but I'm trying to learn Poison Ivy and The Enchantress.

If we can not talk about MK - then I like to play free slot machines. These are demo modes of regular slot machines, but you do not make a deposit or spend money. I play on avtomaty.com.ua/novi-gralni-avtomaty. No ads, maybe someone will like it.

I just bought Wu Tang Shaolin Style for PS1 (but I'm playing it in my PS2). I did not expect to enjoy playing as RZA. Nonetheless, I'm still learning that game and I haven't unlock any character yet. And of course I'm still playing MK11.

Mortal Kombat 4 for PS1 but in my PS2. It’s my Valentine’s gift for myself. Tanya is my main but my secondary characters are Shinnok, Sonya, Sub-Zero, and Reptile. In fact, most of these characters are easier to play as than how they are in other games.

Football Manager 2018. I'm playing as Portsmouth, and we pissed away a great 4th place finish in season one to wallowing in 15th in season two. It doesn't help that I'm not the most brilliant tactical mind when it comes to English football.