What game are you playing right now?

I got Transistor during PSN's flash sale. I finished it in a day, and I had mixed feelings about it. It's visually pleasing, the Turn mechanic allows the player to plan their attacks more efficiently, and you given a lot of freedom in customizing your characters' skill/loadouts. Unfortunately, the combat doesn't hold as well in real time, losing functions in combat creates a horrible slippery slope situation, and I hoping for more with the story.

Oh snap, is the sell still going on? I've been planning to get that game.

Oh snap, is the sell still going on? I've been planning to get that game.

Unfortunately, the sale ended last weekend. I mainly jumped at the sale for FFXI, although I also got Megaman Legends 2 and Transistor along the way. I would have bought more, but between my already large backlog and car maintenance, I held back.

team fortress 2 (9 years) and stalker misery
even tho mkxl is on pc....uhh not feeling it anymore

Going back to Metal Gear. Never finished Peace Walker or Rising, so I'm kind of alternating between the two.

Agreed. I've only played the Playstation version myself, and it's such a great game! MGS1 and MGS3 have the best boss fights in my opinion.

Agreed. I've only played the Playstation version myself, and it's such a great game! MGS1 and MGS3 have the best boss fights in my opinion.
Yeah. I really like the Sorrow, as a character. That "boss fight" was very interesting and eerie.

Forgot to mention how amazing the soundtracks are, for MGS 1 and 3 especially.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah. I really like the Sorrow, as a character. That "boss fight" was very interesting and eerie.

Forgot to mention how amazing the soundtracks are, for MGS 1 and 3 especially.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Love the music. I think Snake Eater plays like four times through MGS3 and it's perfect every time.

I'm more of a fan of Solid Snake rather than Big Boss, so I always preferred MGS 1 and MGS 2 over MGS3, but yeah, MGS3 was awesome.
MGS3 (back then) left me with the hope of 1 day seeing a MG1 and MG 2 remake, but nope. Konami can fvck off.

MGS3 (back then) left me with the hope of 1 day seeing a MG1 and MG 2 remake, but nope. Konami can fvck off.

Yup. That would've been nice.

I honestly didn't care for MGS 5.. 4 was pretty good, but not as good as the previous ones. Oh and what the hell is with this MGS Survive nonsense? Lol

Metal Gear 1 and 2 need a remake more than anything. Hell, most people don't even know they exist. But man, Metal Gear Survive and the MGS3 remake on a Pachinko machine of all things is really just Konami rubbing salt in the wounds. The hell are they doing?

Metal Gear 1 and 2 need a remake more than anything. Hell, most people don't even know they exist.

Agreed.
You could even remake the 2 into 1 long game, imo.
I always thought it would be cool if 1st part you play as Big Boss, and the 2nd part you play as young Solid Snake fighting against Frank Jaeger in a minefield and taking down Big Boss (or in actuality Venom Snake).
Kind of like the Tanker and Plant chapters of MGS 2.

I'm currently playing Valkyria Chronicles Remastered. I had the original game on the PS3, but I didn't finish it. It's an interesting take on SRPG combat, that combines real-time and turn-based elements. It's a shame the sequels are PSP-exclusive.

Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects for the PSP.

I LOVE IT!

I hope Paragon returns as an official Marvel character in future Marvel games and movies! If people get to know her, they'd know how much of a perfect fighter she really is!