What game are you playing right now?

Trying to finish this game i started a few years back...

Mass-Effect-Cover.jpg

th.jpg

Playing this, atm. With the restored content mod. It makes the game feel complete and new while also having that nostalgic feeling.

I was playing Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete until my PS2 was unable to read the disc. Hopefully, cleaning the console's lens will solve the problem.

In the mean time, I've playing Crusader: No Remorse. The game was ahead of its time, featuring a high degree of environment interaction, which we tend to take for granted today. The control scheme, which is similar to similar to Tomb Raider, took some time to get used, especially given its isometric view.

Finished P1P yesterday. Story is good, the characters are good, but man, does the gameplay suck ass. It was chore to finish. Glad I'm done with it though.

I plan on starting Xenogears today.

Finally decided to nut up and finish what I started.
nocturne-front-jpal_zps0049e850.jpg

I'm 11 hours in and I think I'm about 20-25% done. Had so many problems on a boss yesterday. He's what some of the hardcore SMT players call a 'wake up call', which he really is. Every boss before him was a joke. Once you fight Matador, it's time to get serious, and serious it got.