What game are you playing right now?

Finally beat Skyward Sword. What an amazing journey. One of the finest games I have ever played and such a great ending. What a great way to close my Wii's life. Thanks for the mamories!

Oh, give the guy a break Araknyd. He's been here almost as long as me and only has 70 posts. Logic suggests he must have spent at least some of that time in a coma.

Or alternatively, he could have just taken a years-long break from MK like I did... I haven't even played Armageddon, so if for some reason I ever picked it up, I'd be playing it too.

Oh, give the guy a break Araknyd. He's been here almost as long as me and only has 70 posts. Logic suggests he must have spent at least some of that time in a coma.

Or alternatively, he could have just taken a years-long break from MK like I did... I haven't even played Armageddon, so if for some reason I ever picked it up, I'd be playing it too.

I'm not bashing him for it.
I'm just surprised.
Most people left MK:A a long time ago.
My main issues with it were unoriginal fatalities, death traps, 2-legged Motaro and that the characters felt rushed (design-wise).

I'm not bashing him for it.
I'm just surprised.
Most people left MK:A a long time ago.
My main issues with it were unoriginal fatalities, death traps, 2-legged Motaro and that the characters felt rushed (design-wise).

Yeah, I just basically assumed most of those issues and didn't even bother buying the thing. So, with my lack of a current system, that means my last MK was actually Deception.... which I quite loved, actually.

EDIT: not getting your joke there Shirayuki

EDIT: not getting your joke there Shirayuki

Kobra.jpg

9980-ken.jpg

Rotating between Sly 2 and Ridge Racer 7.

Trying to finish all the games I have downloaded so I can erase them and get more disk space lol. TOO MANY GAMES, TOO LITTLE TIME

So yesterday I took a break from Skyward Sword to play through a Link to the Past again just for old times sake... played through the whole thing in one day for the first time ever... I usually don't do things like that... that game is still awesome.

Was playing Gotham City Impostors earlier. Level 39 currently. I know how to put bullets in my enemies' skull.

BTW, the Crass voicebox from the Jokerz and the Ninja voicebox are the best ones.

Was playing Gotham City Impostors earlier. Level 39 currently. I know how to put bullets in my enemies' skull.

BTW, the Crass voicebox from the Jokerz and the Ninja voicebox are the best ones.

"Hey Bats! First I'm gonna **** ya, then I'm gonna **** ya."

I have that game but my copy never logged on to the servers after the start menu so I was never able to play it :/

You still got the game? I know how to solve that problem. Happened to me.